AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! banned from Streamate? D:

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2017
Twitter Username
@Peachy_Meowi
MFC Username
Peachy_Meowii
Hey y'all. first im sorry if its not the right subforum... im having a really hard time, went back to camming after a long hiatus thanks to the FCP situation, contacted streamate to ask a question about ratings and got this reply back...

Hello,

This performer account with Streamate has been closed permanently.

The reason for this is due to site policy violation and /or participation in fraudulent/failure to report fraudulent activity. We take this very seriously and this behavior is unacceptable. As such, you are not able to have any accounts with us going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Streamate Performer Support
smsupport@streamate.com

I dont know what have i done wrong! i can still access my account and stream, also havent received any message in the mail linked to my account/or the account per se (i put my work mail for the ticket by accident) im so confussed! also, what the hell is fraudulent activity? i wasnt involved in any fraud that i know of D: a guy told me that he add me on skype and found it thru another site but i told him that i wasnt able to talk about that cos its against the rules, and another one sent me his email... but i didnt contact him! cant control what other people say in my room... may that have been the reason? i dont know im desesperate, just trying to understand, this is my only income.

A guy told me "roleplay: how much will it take to sleep with you irl?" and i told him, k this is a roleplay right? dont wanna get my ass banned how cute are you? or some random shit like that and then kept the show going in another direction, may that have been the reason? i dont know sounds pretty unfair! i dont even tell the true about where i live! D: im desesperate, im banned if i can stream from my account? i dont understand anything rn u.u

The other SM models will have to be the best source of info on steps you can take.

Only things I can think of is if you've mailed them for more specific info. Sometimes if you respond back to an accusation, inquiring on the specifics, that person might be a little lenient. I can't say this for SM, or other sites. Just saying as a general statement.

Hopefully you get things worked out!

Reactions: CottonKitty
Hey y'all. first im sorry if its not the right subforum... im having a really hard time, went back to camming after a long hiatus thanks to the FCP situation, contacted streamate to ask a question about ratings and got this reply back...

Hello,

The reason for this is due to site policy violation and /or participation in fraudulent/failure to report fraudulent activity. We take this very seriously and this behavior is unacceptable. As such, you are not able to have any accounts with us going forward.

smsupport@streamate.com

I dont know what have i done wrong! i can still access my account and stream, also havent received any message in the mail linked to my account/or the account per se (i put my work mail for the ticket by accident) im so confussed! also, what the hell is fraudulent activity? i wasnt involved in any fraud that i know of D: a guy told me that he add me on skype and found it thru another site but i told him that i wasnt able to talk about that cos its against the rules, and another one sent me his email... but i didnt contact him! cant control what other people say in my room... may that have been the reason? i dont know im desesperate, just trying to understand, this is my only income.

A guy told me "roleplay: how much will it take to sleep with you irl?" and i told him, k this is a roleplay right? dont wanna get my ass banned how cute are you? or some random shit like that and then kept the show going in another direction, may that have been the reason? i dont know sounds pretty unfair! i dont even tell the true about where i live! D: im desesperate, im banned if i can stream from my account? i dont understand anything rn u.u

Whenever a member tells me things like "I added you on skype" or "Whats your paypal" etc, I ALWAYS write out how I cannot accept outside payments or contact. Always write it out in chat, screenshot it just in case and report it they don't leave you alone.

I would contact streamate personally and ask them about it.

Reactions: CottonKitty
Honestly when dudes try to give me their contact information I just ignore it. If it’s in my chat, I’ll explain the rules out loud. If it’s a mail message, I just ignore it. So if they really banned you for not typing it out or whatever, it’s very hypocritical. I’ve never done it in 4 years on Streamate and countless dudes have sent me their information. It’s not like it’s in the rules that we have to cover our asses extensively. I understand why some model do, but I’m lazy lol.

Plus failure to report fraudulent activity sounds like something else entirely. Very strange. Keep contacting SM for more information cause it may have just been a mistake/misunderstanding.

Hello,

smsupport@streamate.com

Hi there,

My name is Catalina, I'm representing Streamate in Europe.
Please feel free to contact me directly at catalina@streamate.com. I would be more than happy to check on this and see what have happened.

Best regards,
Catalina

Thanks to everybody that commented here and tried to help me! fortunately the issue is resolved, it seems like i received the email by mistake and the account wasnt closed, im relieved but i think im gonna be extra careful from now on so i wont freak out if something like this happen again... I wanna thank Catalina to help me figure this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.