AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help...can't log on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2015
Sorry I think I posted my problem on the wrong thread....anyway, I keep getting this when I try and log in.

An error has occurred!

We were unable to authenticate your account

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Myfreecam...I've emailed support. I did get a warning a while back for keeping my face off cam, so I'm guessing I've been banned....I liked MFC too :(

Are you an MFC model? What am I missing here? When did MFC prohibit models from showing their own faces? Surely that's not the problem.

Yes, MFC model, or seems I was. I got a warning a while back for keeping my face off cam, apparently you can't hide your face. I'm only on once a week, but I'm guessing someone complained. I had lots of regulars and done quite well so pretty surprised to be honest.

I've seen it be a few sites say you can't hide your face, but never heard of MFC doing that. KinnkLive will let you hide your face/wear masks, but you have to prove it's really you (I had to once when I cosplayed as Darth Vader lol.) Mainly the site just wants to be sure it isn't another person using the account.

Yes, MFC model, or seems I was. I got a warning a while back for keeping my face off cam, apparently you can't hide your face. I'm only on once a week, but I'm guessing someone complained. I had lots of regulars and done quite well so pretty surprised to be honest.

Okay, thank you for clearing at least that part up for me. I sincerely hope you get this matter straightened out.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Haha...I know Chaturbate are cool with it. It's easy to identify me through my tattoos. I never took tips to see face etc....just said I don't show it. MFC done pretty well out of my too, that's why I'm shocked they canned me.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I've seen it be a few sites say you can't hide your face, but never heard of MFC doing that.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models
Models are required to keep their face on camera, at least part of the time. (Permanently hiding one's face off camera, wearing a mask, or only showing one's face in private chat is not allowed.)

I have heard of models on mfc finding out they are banned by just not being able to log in. doesn't seem to me to be the best way to communicate. OTTH its not like the OP wasn't warned first.

I have heard of models on mfc finding out they are banned by just not being able to log in. doesn't seem to me to be the best way to communicate. OTTH its not like the OP wasn't warned first.

Huh I went there and control+f searched the word face...odd I didn't see it the 1st time. Thanks!

Edit: I was in "Rules and Guidelines" my bad. ^.^'

It seems MFC have taken a leaf out of Chaturbate's book and ban first ask later.

Shameful way to run things. I hope you get your account back or at the very least get payed what you had already earned.

Reactions: shygirl

And that rule has been there for a while now. Still, some communication from their part that you are banned, or at least a warning earlier that you were acting against their rules would have been welcome.

Hi Fandango - great name :)

I don't think I will get either. I had 2500 tkns from Saturday, so it could've been worse. I think I got a my warning after getting 12000 tkns one Saturday, luckily I didn't get banned then...The thing is its prop the none tippers who moan.

Last edited:
You would think they might turn a blind eye when they're making good money. I know many rules are broken on a daily basis and im pretty sure all models don't get canned....still, I did enjoy my time on there and many regulars will be upset - I hope!

As far as I know that rule has been there for years and if they did warn you about it you should have complied. They gave you a chance. Luckily MFC is not CB and will get back to you eventually about why it happened. Whether or not they lift it though if it is due to rule violations and an ignored warning IDK.

Hi Teagan...thanks, will wait and see. To be honest CB might be better as I'm not comfortable showing my face on cam anyway. Had a fun year on mfc tho.

Before you jump to the conclusion that your account is banned, I just wanted to say that I've received that notification before. And I've never been warned nor banned. Sometimes it happens when MFC is doing site changes/updates. Sometimes it happens just because of a glitch. What I've done is A) check twitter to see if any other models are having trouble logging in, and B) try to go into my model dashboard (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/_/ext/model_start_page I think that should work for you). If your account is still active, we'll all be able to still see your profile. What's your model name? If you can't see your account, try sending a message to models@myfreecamsmail.com from the email you signed up with. Be sure to include your model name and respectfully ask what happened. They might tell you that you broke the rules and are banned, or they might give you a third chance. What could it hurt?

Does anyone know how accurate the mycamgirl information is?

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/shygirl36

they do miss a namechange every now and then though.

That site is horrible. Really, don't even bother to look :p

Her profile is currently down. When the bot tried to access her profile to check the camscore, it failed. So, it was flagged as closed.

Name changes can only be detected when the girl gets online with the new name. Some girls change their names when they are offline.

Now that I am talking about this, I think I should add "or she has a new name that is still unknown". And... it is done.

Nope, no new name....I won't be going back, even if it was possible. I've had lots of lovely regulars who've been emailing me asking what has happened etc.......thank you all for your help xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Puffin and eyeteach
Shygirl, I've hugged you three times in tis thread because I truly feel bad for you...and because you're so stinkin' hot and give good huggies! :)

I am sorry you're going through all of this.

Awwww...thank you eyeteach. You never know, MFC might see what a huge mistake they've made...lmao!

I'm really sorry that you're going through this, dear. However, I do have to say that I don't think they were the ones that made the mistake. You said that you had already received a warning for not showing your face on cam despite their strict rules about it. I was under the impression that you had rectified your actions, but it seems that I was wrong. Any place you work will have the option to fire you if you break their rules. Some of them don't even give warnings. Try that shit on Chaturbate, and they'll ban and never reply to messages so you won't even know what rule you broke. I am a firm believer in NOT DOING SOMETHING YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH, but if that makes you break the rules, then find a site that allows it. Or give up the idea of live camming altogether. Try filming fetish clips on clips4sale or similar. But don't break the rules multiple times then act like the site was shitty for firing you.

I _ am _ iris...to be fair rules are broken on a daily basis, just look on the public cams. You're not meant to be naked, play with toys, sleep, drink etc...many do and return over and over again.

Also, I'm not acting shitty, just a little surprised as I know what goes on. I've said many times I really liked MFC too - not a bad word to say about the site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.