AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help...can't log on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair rules are broken on a daily basis, just look on the public cams. You're not meant to be naked, play with toys, sleep, drink etc...many do and return over and over again.
This sort of proves even further that you're misinformed about the rules on MFC.

Looks like sleeping is the only one not allowed.

This was a quote from one of my regular tippers who has been on MFC since the start "These breaches include public lactation, sleeping, use of sexual toys and even having children in a models room"

Maybe I was miss informed.

Masturbating in free chat not being allowed was, for a very long time, a rule that existed but that MFC didn't care about. There was speculation that they had it in place so that they didn't have to have visitors verify that they were of age. However, that rule was removed quite a while ago.

Looks like sleeping is the only one not allowed.

This was a quote from one of my regular tippers who has been on MFC since the start "These breaches include public lactation, sleeping, use of sexual toys and even having children in a models room"

Maybe I was miss informed.

I really hope you do not take this the wrong way, as I do not mean it to be harsh.

Part of being a camgirl means you will have to do a LOT of research on your own. It is great to get advice from people but if you are relying on camsite members to tell you the rules of the site you signed up for, that is not a good thing. MFC even has a link on the model admin page where you can see rules for models, and there are updates to alert you when a major change is made to those rules. You cannot expect to get far in this, or any, business if you do not even read the contract you signed in the beginning.

There are members who will tell you it is ok to pee on cam, or bring a man on cam, or do whatever they want. Maybe they lie to you on purpose, maybe they are trying to be helpful and genuinely do not know the rules. When it comes down to it though the onus is on you alone to be sure you are complying.

I agree Lily....I should've read the rules rather than just skimming over when I signed up....knowing what I know now I would've just signed up to C/B.....now to tell all my regulars where I will be now. I will miss my once a week on MFC tho, still a cool site.

Looking at the cam previews: Not showing faces seems to be catching on again.. (and that is after several previews, not just one ;) )
It doesn't have to be constant, just occasionally.

Reactions: JubalCobb
Status
Not open for further replies.