AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help for an exchange! (Paxum gives me nightmares)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hi. I'll keep this one short. I think I have done several topics concerning to Paxum and their awful and highly restrictive functioning, stuff with the credit cards and whatnot. I am tired of it. I literally am in desperate need of getting some money out of there. Is literally less than 30 bucks, and my usual exchanger suddenly just cut me off and won't answer my messages. I just need someone kind enough to help me do a Paxum to PayPal exchange?? pleaseee?? My usual exchanger gets 8% of what they change me, you can get 10% if you want, but I really need help.

If you are going to tell me different ways of getting the money out of Paxum instead of helping me with the exchange, save it , I am in south america and have tried EVERYTHING humanly possible in the last year and a half, even requested the credit card that never came and so on. My only way out seems to be exchangers. So please, help a girl in need?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia
The thing is, no camgirl should be advised to help you with proceeding with this, because THEY will be taking a risk. Paypal is not safe for sexworkers at all. It's not only about you unfortunately, but about the people who would accept to help you too.

This is brand new to me... is it possible to send your money from Paxum to Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.