AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help- I can't view my emotes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deliciouskara

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 20, 2011
profiles.myfreecams.com
Recently I bought a new computer and switched over my MFC model software. But now I have a problem....when I'm camming I can't see the gifs and emotes people post. It's interfering with my ability to be interactive and engaging with my room. I only have this problem when I'm viewing through the model portal...because later when I log into the website and view my chat history I can see all the images people posted during my chat shift.

I use chrome and firefox and both browsers pick up the images, but whatever internal browser is used when my cam is running is not working properly in dealing with images.

I have the most recent version of flash downloaded, same with Java....not sure what else to do.

Thank you for any help here!

Kara

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Deliciouskara

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the software.
If that doesn't work I'd restore to factory settings.

that's what I had to do for whatever reason.

Was only when I started hanging out at skinvid that I realised just how much of my communication depends on emoting lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.