AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help ladies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2012
hey there guys, i was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice as im new here and a bit frustrated if im honest right now lol.
been on myfreecams for 2months now and as i know it comes with the job it can be and is very up and down and hard work most of the time but also fun :). i keep getting loadsa freeloaders and even premium members just not even talking to me when im there smiling and teasing and having fun and i just dont understand it really what im doing wrong :S....have tried getting naked quicker but then we have the problem of guys wanting just a free show so its a catch 22 you see? any advice etc would be very much appreciated! thanks faith xxx

Attachments

• 3231_1132699000821_1327670553_375252_3369486_n.jpg
    3231_1132699000821_1327670553_375252_3369486_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 291
It takes time to build up your own skills and comfort zones as well as a fan base. You are new and over 1000 and that is a great start. It's very rare a girl jumps out of the gate and does well from the get go. You just need to be persistent and reliable (aka schedule) and be willing to put in the hours and make the effort. MFC is one of the toughest cam sites to get started on but well worth it IMO in the end.
Good luck and don't get discouraged, patience is key on MFC. (woot I rhymed!)

Reactions: AmberCutie
I've been on two months and have read the forums up and down. Here is what I noticed you should change about your profile:

-automatic playing music=bad
-do not use chipin since you are in the adult industry they can confiscate your funds
-u have a pic posted on there which has been deleted from photo bucket, remove it from your profile
-add some space between your photoshopped images, do this by putting <br> inbetween, may take several and put them on different lines i.e. hit enter after each <br>
-Maybe try centering your photoshopped images to and try making them around the same size, just for aesthetic appeal

Sorry if that sounds mean, but I think it would make it look more organized. Other than those things, you are extremely pretty. I hope you do well on here. :D

Reactions: cmilfyfaith
FeliciaClover said:
automatic playing music=bad

I hate automatic playing music. The first thing I did, on her profile, was track down where the move it move it was coming from and turn it off.

cmilfyfaith said:
hey there guys, i was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice as im new here and a bit frustrated if im honest right now lol.
been on myfreecams for 2months now and as i know it comes with the job it can be and is very up and down and hard work most of the time but also fun :). i keep getting loadsa freeloaders and even premium members just not even talking to me when im there smiling and teasing and having fun and i just dont understand it really what im doing wrong :S....have tried getting naked quicker but then we have the problem of guys wanting just a free show so its a catch 22 you see? any advice etc would be very much appreciated! thanks faith xxx

This is pretty normal for MFC, actually. There will always be freeloaders, premium members who ignore you until tits come out, and people begging for free shows. As long as you are making your goals there is nothing to do but ignore and ban.

Just wanna say I agree with the automatic music = bad idea. I've automatically closed a model's profile as soon as it started playing more than once because it was annoying/blowing up my eardrums/covering up other stuff I wanted to hear.

FeliciaClover said:
I've been on two months and have read the forums up and down. Here is what I noticed you should change about your profile:

-automatic playing music=bad
-do not use chipin since you are in the adult industry they can confiscate your funds
-u have a pic posted on there which has been deleted from photo bucket, remove it from your profile
-add some space between your photoshopped images, do this by putting <br> inbetween, may take several and put them on different lines i.e. hit enter after each <br>
-Maybe try centering your photoshopped images to and try making them around the same size, just for aesthetic appeal

Sorry if that sounds mean, but I think it would make it look more organized. Other than those things, you are extremely pretty. I hope you do well on here. :D

thank you hun :) and yeah a guess i didnt realise that til now, even when i go on when im editing my profile it does sometimes annoy me lol so guys must be thinking same. how do i turn it off auto anyone know?

cmilfyfaith said:
thank you hun :) and yeah a guess i didnt realise that til now, even when i go on when im editing my profile it does sometimes annoy me lol so guys must be thinking same. how do i turn it off auto anyone know?

I don't know how to do that, but most models profiles I see don't have play lists. They usually just post a youtube video of one or two of their favorite songs. Maybe try that?

Also, can you please put the link to your profile in your signature for ACF. That way others can check up on your profile and give you tips without searching for the link.

Hope all is going well!

FeliciaClover said:
cmilfyfaith said:

I don't know how to do that, but most models profiles I see don't have play lists. They usually just post a youtube video of one or two of their favorite songs. Maybe try that?

Also, can you please put the link to your profile in your signature for ACF. That way others can check up on your profile and give you tips without searching for the link.

Hope all is going well!

hey thanks for all your advice :). i managed to change it so i didnt autoplay. how do i put my signature in my profile? have tried user control panel but cant find it anywhere :S. lol. im good ta just having morning sickness lol not nice. hows you and work going? :) x

cmilfyfaith said:
hey thanks for all your advice :). i managed to change it so i didnt autoplay. how do i put my signature in my profile? have tried user control panel but cant find it anywhere :S. lol. im good ta just having morning sickness lol not nice. hows you and work going? :) x

Go to user control panel, then on the left side of the window select profile, then underneath will be edit signature. Then just post your link and save it.

I'm doing good. I've been camming 2.5 months now. So if I sound like I know everything, I totally don't. If you notice I post a lot of questions myself. :) I've been slowly increasing my hours and clients so my paycheck this time is a little bigger which make me very happy. How are things going with you? Things getting better?

FeliciaClover said:
cmilfyfaith said:

Go to user control panel, then on the left side of the window select profile, then underneath will be edit signature. Then just post your link and save it.

I'm doing good. I've been camming 2.5 months now. So if I sound like I know everything, I totally don't. If you notice I post a lot of questions myself. :) I've been slowly increasing my hours and clients so my paycheck this time is a little bigger which make me very happy. How are things going with you? Things getting better?

ahhh thank you hun :).

wow cool, seems like your doing really well hun considering how long you've been doing it :). well one thing i know in this life is even if we met the smartest person in the world they would still have things to learn in life, always learning we are lol :). ahh thats good :). yeah not too bad, my paychecks gone up a little too, think i was being cynical before cos i was hormonal lol just found out im pregnant again so emotions all over the place at the moment so gona take a week off and then get back on it :).
so what got you into camming anyways then? and are you from uk? sorry cant remember from your profile, will look now lol. x

Reactions: FeliciaClover
Status
Not open for further replies.