AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP PLEASE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2023
Hi guys i joined Chaturbate 3 years ago, i tried streaming on it for 4 days in a row and ended up getting only 5 tkns in total, so i gave up on it, closed my account and started streaming on a British website, i already had a lot of experience camming and knew exactly what to do, that resulted on me becoming really successful in this British website, but obviously as everybody probably already know, british public are very small, when chaturbate has over 10k ppl watching, on british platforms you get only 30 guys in total for the all website, as time went by the website i work for got worse and worse, having absolutely no views anymore, so ive decided to rejoin chaturbate again this week and again the exacly same thing its happening again, barely any views, barely any tokens, i just want to know, does anybody have any ida what i could possibly be doing wrong, Im Latina, i speak English fluently, im an extrovert who loves to talk and interact with my fans, im naughty, i recently had a boob job so got fake tits now (i dont know if that a turn off), im 22, got long dark hair and got a fit body and years of experience camming, but nothing seems to be enough with chaturbate, to be honest when i go on the front page and look at th girls who are doing really well, they mostly look like children, they all look like they are 14/16 years old, would that be the reason why they dont like me? because i look like a woman and not like a little girl? im i not the profile of the website? also not being on the front page doesnt help sinc theres over 40 pages on chaturbate, how are guys going to ever find me? its like they dont give new models a chance, theres any way of getting on the front page? im leaving 2 pictures below so you people can be honest because im convinced that i dont fit the profile and thats why i cant succed there cc30b33f-c0f4-4e41-afe4-7a6239ea7ca5.jpg03b3ebbe-7d0b-4683-ba0d-86997677176b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.