AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me get set up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2023
Hi all!!

Im a 35 year old male who wants to get started in modeling.

My assets are:
- Im someone good looking
- I have a great personality
- I have acquired interactive toys
- There’s very little to no limits to what I can do

What I know
- Good cam setup
- Good lighting

Please tell me. What should I know before I get started. What platform would you recommend and how to get noticed. I would very much appreciate all the help this community can offer me. Thank you!

Hi all!!

Im a 35 year old male who wants to get started in modeling.

My assets are:
- Im someone good looking
- I have a great personality
- I have acquired interactive toys
- There’s very little to no limits to what I can do

What I know
- Good cam setup
- Good lighting

Please tell me. What should I know before I get started. What platform would you recommend and how to get noticed. I would very much appreciate all the help this community can offer me. Thank you!
Suggest you read up on the threads in the forum full of info. Asking these very general questions is frowned on because you ask us to spoon feed you info. Especially when you're new and not actively contributing back to this community.

More specific questions that you cant find already answered are welcome.

I will give you some broad advice:

Make sure when you read info to focus on info for male cammers, some will be general but male stuff is very different than for female models

Remember that your audience will be primarily male so make sure you have your customers in mind.

Limits are a good thing. Having little to no limits is not a sustainable way to work, nor is it going to attract good customers. I would not advertise that.

Suggest you read up on the threads in the forum full of info. Asking these very general questions is frowned on because you ask us to spoon feed you info. Especially when you're new and not actively contributing back to this community.

Make sure when you read info to focus on info for male cammers, some will be general but male stuff is very different than for female models

Remember that your audience will be primarily male so make sure you have your customers in mind.

Limits are a good thing. Having little to no limits is not a sustainable way to work, nor is it going to attract good customers. I would not advertise that.
She is totaly right about male public. I recommend chaturbate and what I observed- some guys broadcasters streaming showing only from chest down and jerking off and they are not so popular. Guys who i saw on first pages are guys who interact with people and also showing face. Nudity and play -yes , but people really like see face too. But u just said that u have great personality, so u should be good in that:) In my opinion if u are good in camera setup + personality + nice look as we see on profile pic:) - u should do good! But u must be really open for guys public. And as i mentioned- chaturbate, chaturbate, chaturbate !

From my experience- start cammingg when you really have one week for this to not miss your new tag which is for 7 days on chaturbate . I did that :/ Created account and then decided to not work :D And back after few months and begining was very hard for me. With new tag you are promoted in special way so its your essential tme to build your first banbase. Set good tipmenu to people see that you are not cheap :D People like visiting new rooms also because they think broadcasters are new so they dont know how it goes and they wil jump around for 10 tokens:D And good advice- watch good cams. I stuill do that . u can learn a lot from good broadcasters.

If you will choose chaturbate, i recommend be 'open chat " broadcasters who accepting pvts but do pvt at least 60/min. I started with 12 /min and i had tons of cheap pvts so i neber had enough people in open chat because all the time i was going pvt . Also my earnigns were not good. Then i changed way, set pvt 60/min and ok i dont have pvts every day but when they are= tjhey are good and not disctracting with buliding fanbase at open chat. ALso doing pvts for 6,12 /18 will bring to your room people who dont have much tokens because u will be visible in cheaper category. Of course you can set cheaper price and ask for extra tip for exgra requests,but in my opinion it not work.

But u just said that u have great personality, so u should be good in that
It doesn't mean anything. It's the same as with "but I'm so nice" guys. I've yet to meet a guy who felt the need to announce how nice he was and who actually was nice.

It doesn't mean anything. It's the same as with "but I'm so nice" guys. I've yet to meet a guy who felt the need to announce how nice he was and who actually was nice.
You absolutely right. But i was just saying that is better way if he want use his personality and interact with people than way: im shy so i will not talk at all , or something:)

Reactions: mika_kedi

Hi there,

I understand that there might have been some misinterpretation in my original post. I am very new to this and you are totally right when you say that I have nothing(at this time) to contribute to this community. Im looking at this like I am like a toddler learning how to walk. I am not looking to be spoon fed information but simply get a sense of direction.

You are also right about limits. I was being shallow minded and focused on my personal experience with my past relations. i have started to read some threats on here and notice that the general mindset is very polite and respectful but some others have very weird, disgusting and sometimes dangerous fantasies.

I really appreciate the transparency

Reactions: inertvolcano
You absolutely right. But i was just saying that is better way if he want use his personality and interact with people than way: im shy so i will not talk at all , or something:)
When I talk about my personality I mean:

- I like to talk to people and share my past experience
- I like to develop my mindset
- I am an instigator.
- I genuinely want to get to know people I meet. Get them out of their comfort zone and I enjoy people doing the same to me
- I laugh, a lot lol

Yet with all that, Im very shy but what makes me stand out is that I go past this. I push the limits of my personality. Whats the worst that can happen? XD

She is totaly right about male public. I recommend chaturbate and what I observed- some guys broadcasters streaming showing only from chest down and jerking off and they are not so popular. Guys who i saw on first pages are guys who interact with people and also showing face. Nudity and play -yes , but people really like see face too. But u just said that u have great personality, so u should be good in that:) In my opinion if u are good in camera setup + personality + nice look as we see on profile pic:) - u should do good! But u must be really open for guys public. And as i mentioned- chaturbate, chaturbate, chaturbate !

From my experience- start cammingg when you really have one week for this to not miss your new tag which is for 7 days on chaturbate . I did that :/ Created account and then decided to not work :D And back after few months and begining was very hard for me. With new tag you are promoted in special way so its your essential tme to build your first banbase. Set good tipmenu to people see that you are not cheap :D People like visiting new rooms also because they think broadcasters are new so they dont know how it goes and they wil jump around for 10 tokens:D And good advice- watch good cams. I stuill do that . u can learn a lot from good broadcasters.

If you will choose chaturbate, i recommend be 'open chat " broadcasters who accepting pvts but do pvt at least 60/min. I started with 12 /min and i had tons of cheap pvts so i neber had enough people in open chat because all the time i was going pvt . Also my earnigns were not good. Then i changed way, set pvt 60/min and ok i dont have pvts every day but when they are= tjhey are good and not disctracting with buliding fanbase at open chat. ALso doing pvts for 6,12 /18 will bring to your room people who dont have much tokens because u will be visible in cheaper category. Of course you can set cheaper price and ask for extra tip for exgra requests,but in my opinion it not work.
You seem to be very familiar with Chaturbate. lol I did a lot of research and it its by far my favorite platform. I am setting up my profile right now and I came across the "rules" which needs to be accepted prior to enter a room. I have entered a few dozen rooms and not one time I had to accept room rules prior to enter. Do people normally don't set up room rules??

You seem to be very familiar with Chaturbate. lol I did a lot of research and it its by far my favorite platform. I am setting up my profile right now and I came across the "rules" which needs to be accepted prior to enter a room. I have entered a few dozen rooms and not one time I had to accept room rules prior to enter. Do people normally don't set up room rules??
Hmmm honestly I dont know but i never did that. I know that many people just creating bio and in bio are rules, tipmenu and so on , generally what people wants . Not sure if you are familiar with creating bio in easy way. There were 2 links . First was canva.com . Here you making project of your bio with text and images and saving your project as jpg or png file. Another and last step is transferring this jpg/png to html. Maybe anybody will help how was this site name? Something with imgbb img or something like that. It was just making SHORT (not full) html from your saved project and u should copy it and paste where is bio place and bamm. Shit i dont remember how it was name of the 2nd page- if you interested i can ask my friend,maybe she wil remember. It was cool tutorial where camgirl where showing how to make it with canva and img....something :D

This is how my bio looks like after canva.com and then the second page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    408.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Hi there,

I understand that there might have been some misinterpretation in my original post. I am very new to this and you are totally right when you say that I have nothing(at this time) to contribute to this community. Im looking at this like I am like a toddler learning how to walk. I am not looking to be spoon fed information but simply get a sense of direction.

You are also right about limits. I was being shallow minded and focused on my personal experience with my past relations. i have started to read some threats on here and notice that the general mindset is very polite and respectful but some others have very weird, disgusting and sometimes dangerous fantasies.

I really appreciate the transparency
You can still contribute to this community even if you're new! There's lots of ways to interact/get to know your peers and members on this forum - it's a social place too. I just meant that your very first post is asking for info, and it was pretty broad.

Direction is hard to give - only you can really do that. I'm glad you've been reading up on threads on the forum - yes you do need to watch out online. Also make sure you understand the consequences of putting your face online as a sex worker.

I am setting up my profile right now and I came across the "rules" which needs to be accepted prior to enter a room. I have entered a few dozen rooms and not one time I had to accept room rules prior to enter. Do people normally don't set up room rules??
Using CB's Room Rules feature is optional.

Most won't read what you write in Room Rules (and the longer what you write is, the less likely it is that it will be read in its entirety by anyone). Most will simply click "Agree" immediately and enter your chat.

I would recommend using the feature, but keeping it brief and pointing viewers to your bio for detailed Rules. Example: "By clicking 'Accept' you agree to read and abide by my Room Rules/Etiquette located in my bio."

Additionally, some CB Broadcasters use a chat-bot with a Welcome Message feature to post their rules to entering users in the chat, or with a Rules or Rotating Notifier feature to periodically post their Rules in the chat.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BlackWizard
I use the room rules feature. It simply states, "Chaturbate's rules are MY rules, no exceptions." This is purely a CYA move on my part. CB can see that I have enabled this feature and want to play within the site's rules.

I also have a chat block set up, no one but me can type the words: "children, kid, kids, child, etc."

I also immediately shut down any meet up discussions.

Know that Chaturbate staff can see everything you do in public, in PM, in tip notes and in private shows. Big Brother is always watching, waiting to throw a ban hammer at your head. If you're always ducking, you'll never get hit.

Good luck!!

Oh, you only have 7 days with the new tag. Broadcast wisely to maximize your initial following. Don't hesitate to ask for tokens to use the promote your room feature. Guests will gladly pay it during your first week. Many hands make light work.

Oh, you only have 7 days with the new tag. Broadcast wisely to maximize your initial following. Don't hesitate to ask for tokens to use the promote your room feature. Guests will gladly pay it during your first week. Many hands make light work.
And the 7 days (168 hours) for appearing in the New Cams section starts from the time CB emails you your age-verification approval and not from the first-time you click Start Broadcast.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Chaturbate is the best cam site for men. You also must have fast internet, pc and good cam so that your video will not be pixelating. Good luck.

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Status
Not open for further replies.