AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me on OBS settings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
For those who stream using obs what could be wrong with mine....after setting everything on OBS and come back on Chaturbate to stream it doesn't work,it's only saying "waiting for stream to start" bt in the end it doesn't stream.
Kindly help I've never used OBS before,wanted to use it since my webcam is not that much good quality.
TIA in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20220708_075114.jpg
    IMG_20220708_075114.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
Upvote 0
CB is very accepting of crazy OBS settings so chances are high it would be a setting in the streaming section, either wrong service or wrong stream key.
I just fixed it today....bt can I still multi stream on OBS?
Am trying to add another cam site bt can't find a place to place another stream key

Upvote 0
I just fixed it today....bt can I still multi stream on OBS?
Am trying to add another cam site bt can't find a place to place another stream key
You can't multistream on obs directly. You can use splitcam instead or download shine browser and input that stream key and server into obs

Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: natasha james
Upvote 0
Didn't know! Ta! Great info
no problem, I found it a couple of weeks ago, it works well, but imo shine is still a better option because it can set other sites to spy mode when you go to a pvt. With the obs plugin you would need to either keep the sites open and public or disconnect the ones that you are not on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.