AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2023
Hey, I was a model on chaturbate, and my account was permanently blocked, is it possible to recover at least the money from my account, if the account can't be opened? it is the basic account for me and it is very important. I sent them countless emails, they answered me only once. my name is "lovecandy069" . Thank you 😢

Hey, I was a model on chaturbate, and my account was permanently blocked, is it possible to recover at least the money from my account, if the account can't be opened? it is the basic account for me and it is very important. I sent them countless emails, they answered me only once. my name is "lovecandy069" . Thank you 😢
Only age-verified accounts in good standing are able to covert received tokens to money.

Banned age-verified accounts, unless unbanned by Chaturbate, forfeit any received tokens remaining in their token-balance.

Your recourse lies with CB Support. If your violation of the site's Terms & Conditions is curable or forgivable, then CB may in its sole discretion unban your account, but they do not have any obligation to do so.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.