AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help please @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2016
Someone has hacked into my chaturbate account and hacked my payment information and changed it from my Payoneer to a Paxum card and my last payment (which was a lot of money) has been sent to them. Chaturbate responded to me yesterday saying that my payment details were changed at my request this week. I didn't request to change my details and don't even have a Paxum card. I told CB this but they have not responded leaving me hanging all weekend. I have emailed Shirley but got no response. I am livid at how this can happen. When I have had to change my payment details in the past I have had to send photo ID. So how has this been allowed to happen!?

Basically what I am asking is has this ever happened to anyone else and did you get your money back? And...how can I be sure this isn't going to happen every time I get paid!?

I don't have any advice but just posting to tag @punker barbie as it won't give her a notification from the thread name! I hope it works out.

I do hope that when this is resolved, the number of that particular card goes to a black 'fraud' list so they won't be able to do that again.. and that person's IP should be blocked
I hope so too! How do I know it isn't going to happen again? I can't understand how my payment details were changed because when you change payment details on your account they ask for photos of you with ID. I am totally baffled!

I hope so too! How do I know it isn't going to happen again? I can't understand how my payment details were changed because when you change payment details on your account they ask for photos of you with ID. I am totally baffled!

That is what baffles me too! If indeed you normally have to provide ID.. How was this done this time? Did someone fake your ID? Or was something overlooked? And most importantly: Are there more victims in this scheme?

Reactions: English_rose
Exactly! I haven't seen any similar threads on this forum but not everyone knows about ACF. I just wish they would reply to me, I just want it sorted now :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Mature-Robyn
Exactly! I haven't seen any similar threads on this forum but not everyone knows about ACF. I just wish they would reply to me, I just want it sorted now :(

No idea how this has happened to you chick, but that's really scary... Do you know if your email has been hacked too?

Reactions: English_rose
Still no word!!! Where are all the staff??!

She was at Exxxotica NJ all weekend managing 30+ models at the Chaturbate booth and an awards show and an after party plus two days of travelling coast to coast, which is probably why she hasn't gotten back to you yet. Deep breaths, hon. I'm sure she'll get back to you soon. That really fucking sucks about the payment, though.

She was at Exxxotica NJ all weekend managing 30+ models at the Chaturbate booth and an awards show and an after party plus two days of travelling coast to coast, which is probably why she hasn't gotten back to you yet. Deep breaths, hon. I'm sure she'll get back to you soon. That really fucking sucks about the payment, though.
Thanks for letting me know I feel like I'm harassing the CB staff at the minute but I'm so stressed about it. I know they will get back to me eventually. Good to know there is a reason for it

Reactions: EmiliaSong
No idea how this has happened to you chick, but that's really scary... Do you know if your email has been hacked too?
They changed my verified email when they hacked my CB account. But I managed to change it back. I have no idea if they have hacked my hotmail. It's possible

They changed my verified email when they hacked my CB account. But I managed to change it back. I have no idea if they have hacked my hotmail. It's possible

FFS... So glad you managed to change it back, but I'm sure CB will find out how/what exactly happened and help you sort it. Fucking bastard. Please let us know how you get on once Shirley's back and on the case. I can only imagine how stressed you are - I'd be absolutely raging myself. *hugs*

FFS... So glad you managed to change it back, but I'm sure CB will find out how/what exactly happened and help you sort it. Fucking bastard. Please let us know how you get on once Shirley's back and on the case. I can only imagine how stressed you are - I'd be absolutely raging myself. *hugs*
Yes I'll keep you updated on the outcome. We don't want this happening to anyone else! Xx

Ugh the worst! This same thing happened to me with a Skyprivate account, but I got an email saying "payment details changed please confirm" so I was able to avoid the person actually getting my money! Hopefully chaturbate can catch it on time :(

Ugh the worst! This same thing happened to me with a Skyprivate account, but I got an email saying "payment details changed please confirm" so I was able to avoid the person actually getting my money! Hopefully chaturbate can catch it on time :(
Thanks Hun, yes it's so stressful. It went out last week so hopefully it can be sorted x

Update!!

Warning to you all!

I got a response from Chaturbate Last night. Basically I wanted to know how my payment details had been changed without me sending in my ID with the date on etc. They replied with a screen shot of a photo of me with my ID (a photo that I had previously sent to them a couple of months ago) which the hacker has got his hands on somehow and has managed to edit it. He has turned my driving lisence upside down and changed the date and word that I had written on the paper. They then sent this to Chaturbate in order to change my payment details. I am absolutely speechless and feel sick!

Update!!

Warning to you all!

I got a response from Chaturbate Last night. Basically I wanted to know how my payment details had been changed without me sending in my ID with the date on etc. They replied with a screen shot of a photo of me with my ID (a photo that I had previously sent to them a couple of months ago) which the hacker has got his hands on somehow and has managed to edit it. He has turned my driving lisence upside down and changed the date and word that I had written on the paper. They then sent this to Chaturbate in order to change my payment details. I am absolutely speechless and feel sick!

FFS - that's awful. So you won't be getting that money at all, ever???

Not being funny, hon, but this feels really personal. Can you think of anyone who'd be a) capable of doing that? and b) anyone you've had a run-in or barney with lately?

I really feel for you babe, because let's face it, you work hard for the money... So sorry this has happened to you. Will be checking my account and emails regularly... :nailbiting:

FFS - that's awful. So you won't be getting that money at all, ever???

Not being funny, hon, but this feels really personal. Can you think of anyone who'd be a) capable of doing that? and b) anyone you've had a run-in or barney with lately?

I really feel for you babe, because let's face it, you work hard for the money... So sorry this has happened to you. Will be checking my account and emails regularly... :nailbiting:
No Hun, I very much doubt I'll get the money. It's my word against theirs. Chaturbate were emailing me back and forth last night but stopped suddenly and haven't heard anything since. Still waiting. Although I can't seem to tip on my account anymore so not sure if they have put some stops on it due to hacks.

I really can't think of anyone who would do this. Obvisouly there are people I ban everyday while camming but nothing out of the ordinary.

Yes, please take care and change your passwords regularly !!!

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you, it is an ordeal when you are the victim of a crime. You are right the chances of you getting your money back at this stage a probably not that high.

I would consider reporting the issue to the police and to Paxum, I would imagine in the UK the police should be supportive and understanding.

In the meantime I would consider how they were able to access your information. In all likelihood one of your devices, most probably your computer, has been compromised or as suggested someone has gained access to your email. If you are not that tech savvy seek some professional help to check your computer, as a start try using the free version of Malwarebytes to scan your computer.

Change all you passwords and use 2 factor authentication when ever possibly. I would also recommend using a password manager such as True Key.

Again I am sorry this has happened to you, it sucks that there are such vile people around.

I gave it some more thought, and: Absolutely go to the Police right now (if you have not done so already). Even with all the new security updates and passwords on your computer, those guys or gals still have 1 photo with you and your ID that they probably have in original state and can alter as they wish.

These people need to be found as soon as possible! Their computers and clouds must be scanned for all manner of photos of identities. They are probably doing a lot of identity fraud with it and.. they have your name and adress should things go wrong!...

Yes you are probably right. I am sure they are doing a lot of damage to a lot of people's lives.

I will say that Chaturbate have been amazing and have sorted everything out for me. I couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks everyone for your responses and kinds words.

xx :)

Yes you are probably right. I am sure they are doing a lot of damage to a lot of people's lives.

I will say that Chaturbate have been amazing and have sorted everything out for me. I couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks everyone for your responses and kinds words.

xx :)

That's a relief to hear how helpful CB have been. I hope to see you back online soon chick and that things get better for you very soon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.