AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2022
Hello,

I have just started camming and recently cashed in a large amount of tokens I would really like about now and it was supposed to come yesterday. I was emailed about a tax form earlier this week which i turned in with no response. I continues mailing them with no response either. I hope @punker barbie can help as I heard they have helped before. My recent email pin number is: 19993538

Thank you!

Are you aware that if you “continue” or repeatedly email their support, you may be inadvertently pushing yourself further and further behind in the queue? Also, it is currently the weekend in USA whereas some companies are either slow or unable to respond due to limited or no staff working weekends. This is common in USA, in which chaturbate offices are located.

Upvote 0
Are you aware that if you “continue” or repeatedly email their support, you may be inadvertently pushing yourself further and further behind in the queue? Also, it is currently the weekend in USA whereas some companies are either slow or unable to respond due to limited or no staff working weekends. This is common in USA, in which chaturbate offices are located.
Yes I am aware and I read that right after I sent my 2nd email unfortunately. I would still like my questions answered though as I have been waiting for over a week and I did not even get a email saying that my tokens have been transfered. I also transfered over $1000 and am really worried about where it is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.