AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help Resolve Account Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2017
Hello at @punker barbie

I am trying to get my account: thefear20, unbanned.

I have been an active member since 2016 and had a similar occurrence happen back in June 2017.

I've been streaming ever since without indecent until Jan 9th 2021.

Assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Hello at @punker barbie

I am trying to get my account: thefear20, unbanned.

I have been an active member since 2016 and had a similar occurrence happen back in June 2017.

I've been streaming ever since without indecent until Jan 9th 2021.

Assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Support has advised that they responded to your email.

Upvote 0
To concert to @punker barbie

Hello I have a username Raladin14,
I was directed by someone to get in contact with you. I had my account banned because of fraudulent charges on my account when i contacted MMBilling.com. I have been gone due to business and the holidays. So from like Dec. 8th i think till Jan 4th or 5th i haven't used chaturbate. I looks like over that month period it got exponential worse as the days went on. It was happening every day or every other day and it got more and more as time went on. what i have done to fix the issue on my end is running virus scans and removed some that was found. I also like i said contacted MMBilling.com and they banned the account for me while we get this resolved. I would like to get the money that i didn't spend and get my account re-activated if possible. I can go over with you line by line what was me and what wasn't i have a pretty good memory of what was me and what wasn't based off of my bank statements. I have tried to send a message on Thursday 1/7/2021 but have not heard anything back.

Sincerely,
Raladin14

Upvote 0
Hello @ punker barbie

I have an account with Chaterbate: Username: StacyIsle

I just started broadcasting this month. Yes, I am a new cam-star haha. Unfortunately, the learning curve is in the process of actually being productive.
I received a warning about being away from my cam and have not left my cam while broadcasting, however. I was able to broadcast Saturday night, and on Sunday my account was banned.

I need help. I truly want to comply with chaturbate and wish to have my account reactivated. I have emailed chaturbate support and Shirley@chaturbate.com. I hope to get this resolved as soon as possible.

If I cannot get my account reactivated, can you please help me receive the tokens I have earned?

Thank you,
Stacy Isle

Upvote 0
Hello @ punker barbie

I have an account with Chaterbate: Username: StacyIsle

I just started broadcasting this month. Yes, I am a new cam-star haha. Unfortunately, the learning curve is in the process of actually being productive.
I received a warning about being away from my cam and have not left my cam while broadcasting, however. I was able to broadcast Saturday night, and on Sunday my account was banned.

I need help. I truly want to comply with chaturbate and wish to have my account reactivated. I have emailed chaturbate support and Shirley@chaturbate.com. I hope to get this resolved as soon as possible.

If I cannot get my account reactivated, can you please help me receive the tokens I have earned?

Thank you,
Stacy Isle
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com from the email address that is associated with your account. For security reasons, we cannot discuss account details with email addresses that are not associated with the account.

Upvote 0
To concert to @punker barbie

Hello I have a username Raladin14,
I was directed by someone to get in contact with you. I had my account banned because of fraudulent charges on my account when i contacted MMBilling.com. I have been gone due to business and the holidays. So from like Dec. 8th i think till Jan 4th or 5th i haven't used chaturbate. I looks like over that month period it got exponential worse as the days went on. It was happening every day or every other day and it got more and more as time went on. what i have done to fix the issue on my end is running virus scans and removed some that was found. I also like i said contacted MMBilling.com and they banned the account for me while we get this resolved. I would like to get the money that i didn't spend and get my account re-activated if possible. I can go over with you line by line what was me and what wasn't i have a pretty good memory of what was me and what wasn't based off of my bank statements. I have tried to send a message on Thursday 1/7/2021 but have not heard anything back.

Sincerely,
Raladin14
Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.