AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! Why am I only getting 20 viewers or less on chaturbate!??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2018
I’ve been camming for 3 weeks now...approximately 8-12 hours a week. I do have a full time job and a toddler so working “more hours” isn’t possible? How can I tell if I’m on the community page or main page? The viewer number is low. The first week I made $400 now I’m lucky if I get 10-50 tks in an hour??

• Hugs
Reactions: Adara_raider
I’m new at this but have you tried using hashtags in the room topic? And setting a concrete schedule so any regulars you accumulate know when you’ll be on

Well, the first 7 days you had the "new model" tag. It expires though, and that crowd of newb predators dissipates. It's hard to get an active room; I still generally float around 18~30 viewers myself, but I make at least $50 a night.
Unfortunately, it could be because you only work 8-12 hours in a week. Could you be more specific on what your "shifts" are like? Do you work an hour every day, do you work only on weekends, etc? I know cammers who are on longer have a higher chance of being featured on the first page... Plus I think part of starting out is really waiting for the right regulars to come along and find you.

20 viewers isn't all that bad. It's rare that I go over 20, and when I do I keep in mind what I'm doing at that point in time for future shows. I've been doing this about a month.

The longer you do this for, the more you work on social media, on what your shows contain, on photos and videos, on building regulars etc, the more people will end up in your room. We're at the start of a very long learning curve.

Hey I'm also new and have the same issue that it's only 20 maybe 30 people in my room and then I've usually been online for 2-3 hours and interact always..how do you usually structure your shows? Have a goal etc? And do you have some regulars? Somedays its all about that 1 or 2 guys that tip I've found out..

Last night I ended up with ~300 people in my room (I keep reading about new models not having too many viewers so I guess I'm getting lucky with it) and only one or two were consistently tipping. Like Adara said it's all about the few guys who tip.

Regarding page/row placement, @Mila_ posted a fantastic explanation about this, but I believe it’s on a “Models Only” thread, so you’d need to get verified to see it.

More viewers doesn’t always equal more tips. I can have 1,000+ in my room one night & the next night only 300, but make double or triple than the night before.

I also have a regular full-time job, so I only cam 2 hours a night 5 days a week. But I’m consistent & stick to my schedule. I have it posted on my bio even.

Remember that CB grabs a screenshot of your room about every 30 seconds, so try to consider that. Smile. Look fun & interesting, even if you aren’t naked. Grab their attention with that screenshot. If you look bored or uninterested, than most likely they won’t click on your room. Also, use the hashtags.

Summer has been slow since I started in January, even for seasoned models, but I keep things interesting to draw in new viewers & keep my regulars coming back for more. There’s lots of new models added everyday, so your “hustle” should stand out.

Good Luck & welcome to CB! :shame:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.