AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with banned account please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2023
Hello @punker barbie,
I was banned a week ago for which, while completely innocent in intent, is probably a violation. I appealed, and received the automated response to acknowledge receipt of your message, but have heard nothing, since.

My username is knightrdr

The only other information that might help is the code at the bottom of the acknowledge receipt:

KYVD09-GD4XM

Thank you for your help... assuming you can help!

@punker barbie, did you see this, and you are checking into it? It feels like a black hole, and all it is doing is hurting the models I tip. I thought I had another person helping inside CB (The dj lovens tip goal app creator) but all he did was direct me here.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
The DJ lovense tip goal app creator is just a user like you. He does not work for CB and couldn't help you in any way.

You acknowledge that you may have violated a rule even if it was unintentional. Depending on which rule it was it could be just a temporary suspension that you need to wait out. I have seen lately that they are about 10 days in length

Upvote 0
The DJ lovense tip goal app creator is just a user like you. He does not work for CB and couldn't help you in any way.

You acknowledge that you may have violated a rule even if it was unintentional. Depending on which rule it was it could be just a temporary suspension that you need to wait out. I have seen lately that they are about 10 days in length
I am simply repeating what the studio representative who reached out to me said. If you know this for a fact, then I got inaccurate info. Thanks. It's been 10 days today, so hopefully you are right!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.