AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with chaturbate token keno app

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2014
Hi i see this is a popular app, I tried it the other night but I stopped it because guys were tipping 1 token and getting to pick a number. No prized were won before i stopped it thankfully. How do you set the number of tokens, say 30, for them to pick a number? Help!

I've never used that app so can't be much help. Just letting you know that you posted again but in a different forum section. I don't know if you wanted to bump your previous thread or something but no need to repeat your post if it has been posted already :)

If you have read the app's description thoroughly and you still don't understand it, you can always spend some time in a room that does have it. I'm sure in a few minutes you'll understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.