AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with constant screen capping/recording

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2019
Hi there,

So I have a feeling that there isn’t much that can be done about this but I have recently been noticing that pretty much every single time I stream, it is being recorded and uploaded. I am still pretty new to CB having only been doing it about 6 weeks.

Is there anything I can do to make it harder for them? My stream even has a DMCA banner on it but they don’t to care. The videos on the stream rip sites like webcamrips.com clearly show my banner. I have begun approaching the web hosts like cloudflare directly with DMCA requests (not giving IRL names but my model name and a link to my bio showing the same email address I’m mailing them from) but the only thing I can think to do next is file with google directly. So many of the sites have no obvious way of contacting them so have been using Whois.com and the like to find server hosts etc.

I know that this is kind of an occupational hazard of camming but I do this to supplement my main income and would rather my employer and clients never become aware of my streams.

My username on CB is Lucyfer_Sweets.

Sorry if this was a little (a lottle..) waffley..

Thanks for any replied I do get and also hey since this is my first thread.

Lucy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.