AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with Group, Private, and True Private Shows!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2017
Okay, so I would like to give my viewers the chance to request group, private, and true private shows with me, but the only thing is...

MyFreeCams browser option won't let me.

Everytime I log into the Model Web, I find that the options I put checked (group, private, true private) have unchecked themselves and no matter how many times I check them, save my options, and refresh and relog in, they always uncheck themselves. My viewers have told me that they can't request the shows, and I'm getting a little flustered.

I've also tried clearing my cache and cookies, but it's still doing the same thing, as well as trying a different browser.

Has anyone had trouble with this before, or know how to fix it? I'd really appreciate it! ;-;

Reactions: Jadexxx
Have you tried to email the support?I personally haven`t faced with this kind of situation

Upvote 0
Kitty!!!! I'm so happy to see you're on ACF! I caught part of one of your shows the other night on my premium account. You are so funny, and cute.
As for your question I agree about emailing support about it. Clearing cookies would have been my first guess but since you already did that, I got nothing. Good luck!!

Okay, so I would like to give my viewers the chance to request group, private, and true private shows with me, but the only thing is...

Upvote 0
Im having the same issue. I had member wanting a private. Said he couldn't as they were turned off but they werent.

Same as PMs as well. I think im accepting them and the box for premium members is ticked but they cant pm me.

I am only a week into camming so i may be making a total newbie mistake.

Upvote 0
Have you tried to email the support?I personally haven`t faced with this kind of situation

Also, yes, I emailed support, but it's been over a week and all they've really been able to say is, "We'll get to it as soon as we can!" so who knows when it'll actually be resolved? :(

But thanks for the suggestion!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: BoobieT69
Upvote 0
Kitty!!!! I'm so happy to see you're on ACF! I caught part of one of your shows the other night on my premium account. You are so funny, and cute.
As for your question I agree about emailing support about it. Clearing cookies would have been my first guess but since you already did that, I got nothing. Good luck!!

Aww thank you for watching my show!! :) I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to get on or look at this forum, so sorry for the late reply! :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: Theo Theater
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.