AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Here's how to fix the face scanning issue!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Y'all so I downloaded firefox and it fixed the unresponsiveness and getting disconnected error during and after the face scanning process. The scanning process is very slow but that is something they acknowledged in a public email in our inbox, they're working on it. Can you guys forward the information to any other girls on other forums, to download firefox to fix this problem? Thank you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
The problem I have is I've never been able to allocate my camera when using Firefox, it defaults to the inbuilt camera.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
I apologize for joining this report. I also never managed to scan my face. When the message about face verification comes, I don't even know how to do it. I was told to use a cell phone. My cell phone is ordinary. It would be easy to do this whole program like on Streamate.com. After a while, when I turn on Streamate.com, I have to take a picture and verify my face. Streamate.com has this program very handy. Chaturbate could do the same.

Upvote 0
Wish the Firefox thing worked for me... I've tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox and even tried different cameras and it literally SHUTS DOWN MY WHOLE COMPUTER! Every single time.

Sent in TWO support tickets since Monday with no response. Called customer service and they only help the customers. Not models. No number for model support. WTAF?! I'm losing a LOT of money right now!!!!

Upvote 0
I really hope they do fix it. This is a good feature but it's too heavy on the computers. They need to find very experienced developers for this in my opinion. I factory reset my laptop and that night have helped too a little bit.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.