AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Heroes makes comeback...2015?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2012
Okay so...saw this, wasn't sure what to make of it. Whether its true or some leg pulling shenanigans.
If it is, I'm praying they are going to start fresh and not pick up where they left off.
I liked the first season a lot, then, it just fell off the table for me.

What do you think?

I will approach it with some guarded enthusiasm...

I had heard about this. I may try it, if it's done right it has a lot of potential.

I was excited when "Heroes" first started but it just failed for me on a lot of levels. I was sad when the show "Alphas" on SyFy was canceled. I always felt that it was what "Heroes" could have been, but not many people watched it.

waogo said:
From what little info there is, it IS a fresh start, like they meant to do every season, the first time around, which clearly got off track. And a few cameos from old characters.
You can thank the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike for the shitty writing and the eventual downfall of the show as well the WTF season 4 of Battlestar Galactica.

I stopped watching after they shot my favorite character. How does someone that moves so fast time stands still get hit with a slow bullet?

6XhAFXO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.