AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi girls! New and ...confused

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2015
Hi! I'm Kindrah.
I am so glad I found this forum.
So I have been a phone sex operator on NF for years. I always thought about camming but recently my husband company went under so NOW is the time lol.
I've been lurking, trying to see which sites you ladies like and why.
I ended up choosing chaturbate to start simply because the sign up process was sooo easy and my hubs might do shows with me occasionally.
Anyway, Id never even seen a cam show so I decided to go see how it's done on CB. WOW! ...It was a lot to take in and honestly I still don't completely get it. The games, the countdowns..keeno? whatever that is..? lol
But what was I was most confused by was ( please please please, don't take offense anyone on CB ) how little these woman are getting naked for. I watched several shows, and I'm seeing full nude toy play with these girls only up to like 12 bucks! Am I missing something? I saw a couple having anal sex with 25 bucks ( that's what I calculated if 1 token=5cents)
Do you really need to do so much for such a small amount of money on CB to stay competitive?
I'm thinking like I might flash some titties for 10 bucks etc.. am I unrealistic ?
I make aprox. 75cents per min just talking on the phone, I thought camming would bring in significantly more.
So now Im re-evaluating options. Anyone have any experience doing cam on NF vs other sites?

Any insight or advice would be sooo appreciated! Much success to you all

I have been a cam model for 4 years now and only just started mfc. Free chat sites are not the best starting place for new models. They take a certain type of personality and ability to play the game. It's HARD, really hard! That doesn't mean you can't do it though, some girls hit it right off straight away. But generally I'd say try a more private based site to get your feet wet first, and in the meantime read, read, read!!!! And DONT look at the top models on free chat sites... 99% of girls won't get to their level, and what's working for them probably won't work for you. Get some experience on other sites first, figure out your fanbase, your usp's, and your boundaries.

If you're already doing phone on niteflirt why not offer can with phone too? I have always found the NF guys very generous, polite, and fun xx

Thanks Katie!
I actually set up a phone+cam listing on NF last night, so as soon as it's approved I'll be good to go.
Hubby got approved through CB this morning, so we're thinking we might test the waters there tonight, see if we can figure it out and if it's worth the time we spend on cam there. And maybe partially for the fun of it ;)

Reactions: Amberlie_
How much someone charges for something depends on their own standards and principles. If you don't want to do toy play for that little, don't. I've done things for less than I thought it was worth before during a tough patch and I'd rather be broke than undersell myself.

I don't recommend trying a camsite like CB or MFC until you've lurked for a long time, or at least are more confident in the sites than you are right now. CB has new model status now, something MFC has had for a while, and that little bit of time can make or break you, depending on your luck (because unfortunately cam life isn't fair and while hard work is necessary most of the time, you can do everything right and still get the shit end of the stick because of variables that were out of your control). Of course, if you're already verified on CB you might want to jump on because their new model status starts when you're verified and not when you first broadcast like on MFC (which I hate so, soooo much).

Just be confident in at least what you're planning for your first show before you do it. Also, have a plan B and maybe even a plan C. Like MFC, CB has tons of models, a handful who are top models and make a lot more to do a lot less, so you may find your original plan for your show not working out.

My biggest advice to you would be to not let it get you down if your first show doesn't go perfectly. Having a bad night on cam can get a gal down like nothing else, but CB is a pretty good site for new models. There is no camscore on CB like there is on MFC, so if you screw it up or if the community isn't welcoming and screws it up for you, you aren't punished immediately. The best part is, people can follow you, so if you have a connection issue or they just don't have the means to tip you one night, you can notify them when you're on next.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.