AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's a new feature you'd like to see on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2023
Hi guys, I am doing a small user experience project and brainstorming ways to improve the CB platform - so I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone has good ideas, including:
  • New features you'd like to see
  • Features you'd like to improve or change
  • Any ways to improve your overall experience of the platform (ex: a more modern aesthetic, new sorting feature, etc)
Thanks everyone! Any input would be appreciated, I'm pitching these ideas to the team at CB!

I have always gotten quite fast responses from CB support honestly, and most things they have been able to help with, if it's not about their technique

honestly, the thing they should improve seems to be connection issues and stability to me at this point.. I have had problems with C2C the last 2 months, have heard others also having troubles with it (and when using the feature on other sites with the exact same model, theres 0 issues)

Reactions: bamdicted
Ability to charge for C2C as a requirement, ie, pay x tokens per minute to prompt a model to view a user's cam.

Feed and discovery section, generally friendlier approve to sharing pre-made pics/videos. Keep the store-esque photos/videos section on model pages, though.

Reactions: babykalina
Ability to charge for C2C as a requirement, ie, pay x tokens per minute to prompt a model to view a user's cam.

Feed and discovery section, generally friendlier approve to sharing pre-made pics/videos. Keep the store-esque photos/videos section on model pages, though.
Is there anything about the feed and discovery you'd change? Like how it's structured, filtering options, etc?

Is there anything about the feed and discovery you'd change? Like how it's structured, filtering options, etc?
I was thinking more like a new separate section reminiscent of a social media feed, to help promote new model content and allow models to share posts/updates/media/items for sale. For an idea of what I mean, look at Stripchat and Manyvids.

I actually like how Chaturbate's live cam discovery is laid out, as is. But now that you mention it, the ability to easily search and filter based on model attributes (beyond gender, age, and user tags) would definitely help deliver niche-seeking traffic.

Models should not be advertised with other models "who are like her" when she sends out her email notification she's online.

I want to be able to block supporters from PMing me. PERIOD. I should have way more say over that than some guy who pays $20 to CB that I don't get a cut of.

I was thinking more like a new separate section reminiscent of a social media feed, to help promote new model content and allow models to share posts/updates/media/items for sale. For an idea of what I mean, look at Stripchat and Manyvids.

I actually like how Chaturbate's live cam discovery is laid out, as is. But now that you mention it, the ability to easily search and filter based on model attributes (beyond gender, age, and user tags) would definitely help deliver niche-seeking traffic.
Ohh I see what you mean. Thanks for the feedback this is gonna be super helpful!

Reactions: Autumn Nights
I'm new to the site so maybe I just haven't figured it out but it would be nice to be able to sort models by token costs for privates.

I'm new to the site so maybe I just haven't figured it out but it would be nice to be able to sort models by token costs for privates.
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can pick to only show rooms for a certain price in privates
It's also available to find "gaming" or the genuinly "New" tagged rooms like this, and many other things

1695496763353.png

Reactions: Protocosmo
I suggested they add to "filter cams by age" a selection of "no age listed" several months ago. I got a response (from what I think was a person), but clearly they ignored the suggestion.

Many things in Chaturbate are already good, but I would like these functions to be implemented.

Anonymous users should only be able to watch for free for a maximum of 15 seconds, after which they can create an account to continue watching.

Remove the ability for other same-sex models who broadcast to enter the room, see the list of users and send them private messages.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Many things in Chaturbate are already good, but I would like these functions to be implemented.

Anonymous users should only be able to watch for free for a maximum of 15 seconds, after which they can create an account to continue watching.

Remove the ability for other same-sex models who broadcast to enter the room, see the list of users and send them private messages.

The whole anonymous for 15sec would probably annoy some models. I use a non-logged in/private window for a browser to monitor my stream and make sure it is not freezing. I have also used anonymous on a non-logged in tablet to monitor my stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.