AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi. I need help with my chaturbate banned account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @jojoparadise Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi =)
I don´t have a ticket number so far. My user name is shasha_8. This was the response to my question over what was wrong, but i´m completely sure that i respect the rules, so it is unfair to get banned.

Recently we received a report about someone engaging in prohibited role play, including underage role play. This individual was immediately banned from the Chaturbate platform. In reviewing this individual’s account, everyone they attempted to engage in this inappropriate conduct was placed in a suspension pending review. In reviewing your interactions with this individual, we found that you participated in the prohibited role play. As a result, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy with respect to the exploitation of minors (including by role play), your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Upvote 0
Forgive me for my ignorance, where can i see the answer?
My question is if can i appeal for this ban, because is not fair, i believe that is necessary to do a new check to my case.

Thank you very much for your time.
You are permanently banned and they will not respond to any communication from you. You'll have to move to another site. Zero tolerance means zero tolerance.

Upvote 0
CB has ALL of your interactions saved for review. All text,PMs, DMs and video streams are available to them for review. Even privates and password shows are available to them. They reviewed your interactions and found you in violation of a zero tolerance rule so permanent ban

In reviewing your interactions with this individual, we found that you participated in the prohibited role play. As a result, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy with respect to the exploitation of minors (including by role play), your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
Thank you.
CB has ALL of your interactions saved for review. All text,PMs, DMs and video streams are available to them for review. Even privates and password shows are available to them. They reviewed your interactions and found you in violation of a zero tolerance rule so permanent ban

Upvote 0
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.