AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"highest tip" vs. "biggest tipper"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremegirls

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Hi all,

What is your opinion:

Which is better? Doing a "The highest tip wins..." contest or doing a contest "The biggest tipper wins..." (means accumulated tips over a period of time.)

Also, we like to know the pro's and con's of having such a contest running over more than a day, i.e. a month?

We like to hear both model's and members opinion.
We are posting the same topic in the "Model's Only" Section, so that models can freely discuss that topic :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think biggest tipper encourages regulars, or encourages people to come back

i have a limited budget and would most likely not tip to win the price in a month-contest.
I can imagine to save my tokens to a certain point to make a single high tip but i know that i cannot win on total tokens in a month and that would discourage me. But that is purely my personal situation and opinion. (and i should add that i am not the biggest fan of tip-contests)
On the other hand i think that a biggest single tip-contest makes not sooo much sense for such a long period as a month - all serious interested parts will wait for the last day like in an ebay auction.
:twocents-02cents:

• Helpful!
Reactions: AriaZahara
Traditio said:
i have a limited budget and would most likely not tip to win the price in a month-contest.
I can imagine to save my tokens to a certain point to make a single high tip but i know that i cannot win on total tokens in a month and that would discourage me. But that is purely my personal situation and opinion. (and i should add that i am not the biggest fan of tip-contests)
On the other hand i think that a biggest single tip-contest makes not sooo much sense for such a long period as a month - all serious interested parts will wait for the last day like in an ebay auction.
:twocents-02cents:

So, it could be a "biggest spender" contest instead (accumulated tips, grps, or pvt over a certain period of time)?

xtremegirls said:
So, it could be a "biggest spender" contest instead (accumulated tips, grps, or pvt over a certain period of time)?

Sure, that would reward your most loyal customer for that period - which to me is a great way to ensure they remain a loyal customer.

Honestly, if I had the money I wouldn't care either way :D Single biggest for e-penis measure I guess...

The only problem is the biggest tip means if you publish the big tip, people who can't beat it won't try - so potentially missing out (this assumes they tip for the prize, not for whatever the current topic is of course!!)

The only contests I'd tip towards are those which are "tickets are x tokens, I draw one ticket at end of y days" - it is similar to cumulative / single largest, BUT it doesn't dissuade smaller tippers from taking part, because they still have a chance :)

Of course you may end up with a stranger using that method, I'd assume you'd get a regular / "friend" with the one you mention :D

I think it would be a good idea to have a 2nd and 3rd prize also... i have seen the second place member leave a room very upset on more than a few times.

The problem with highest tipper/biggest tipper is that it doesn't encourage tipping before the end. The best strategy in that scenario is to wait till the last minute and then tip the big tip. Why should I tip 1000 early in the night? If I did, some other member can wait till the last minute and tip 1001.

I personally think the big tipper prize should be a bonus to whatever else is going on in your room. That is, whoever gives you the most during your day wins some prize, but that's not the only reason to tip that day.

If you have a chance to view my profile (link in sig) you will see that right now I'm giving prizes away to BOTH biggest tipper combined and highest single tip. Some of my guys help me out but cant buy big packages of tokens, but their generosity shouldn't be unrecognized.

Yeah, its giving a lot of prizes/time away, but I think my guys are worth it. :)

KileyBright said:
If you have a chance to view my profile (link in sig) you will see that right now I'm giving prizes away to BOTH biggest tipper combined and highest single tip. Some of my guys help me out but cant buy big packages of tokens, but their generosity shouldn't be unrecognized.

Yeah, its giving a lot of prizes/time away, but I think my guys are worth it. :)

Very interesting...
You update the current stats daily?
Is this first time you running this contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.