AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hints and tips and questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirra said:
countrysquirter said:
<--is confused and feels so out of the loop....ah well, I will get to know ya'll soon! :-D
Congratulations on model status! :) I believe with your new access you will find quite a few answers... though I'm also afraid some of those answers just make new questions! :lol:
Lol yeah mirra..us models have tons of questions ..

Jupiter551 said:
Don't worry about it, you had a bunch of very experienced models giving you advice - I'd take that and forget the rest.
Says the guy who looks like this
844-946-602-464-1600113.250.jpg
LOL

How's living in Moggill?

strokinmuhharbl said:
Jupiter551 said:
Don't worry about it, you had a bunch of very experienced models giving you advice - I'd take that and forget the rest.
Says the guy who looks like this
844-946-602-464-1600113.250.jpg
LOL

How's living in Moggill?

Huh how does what I look like have to do with models giving her advice about cam modelling?

Btw your IP sniffer thing is off, Moggill is like 3 or 4 suburbs away.

I'm not using any thing IP related. Maybe you should check your xhamster. :3 I has more than that concerning you too.

strokinmuhharbl said:
I'm not using any thing IP related. Maybe you should check your xhamster. :3 I has more than that concerning you too.

Oh noez

I'm still not in moggill and never have been lol.

I guess I really bugged you or something if you're going round googling my email addresses and user names and shit :lol:

stalker lol

Jupiter551 said:
I guess I really bugged you or something if you're going round googling my email addresses and user names and shit :lol:

stalker lol

Yep, his increasingly desperate attempts to get a response are making cracks appear in his persona - contradictions, inconsistencies etc.

Zoomer said:
Jupiter551 said:

stalker lol

Yep, his increasingly desperate attempts to get a response are making cracks appear in his persona - contradictions, inconsistencies etc.
There are no contradictions and inconsistencies. He didn't bug me. I was proving a point. And if I wanted his family seeing his xhamster, MFC or any thing else of his and make him rage to the point that he'd start deleting stuff I would do it. And no I don't have your email Jupiter. Doxing isn't stalking. Doxing is pwning newfags. I wasn't even doxing either.

BadAssCurves said:
Strokin, now you are trollin.
images
Barely. I'll share a story with you. On this other site some time ago there's a guy in his mid 30s who's a legit pedobear. Tries harassing and capping girls of age and under 18 even. Creepy to the point that I'm a guy and uncomfortable with hearing him talk when he's doing what he does. I posted his number on /b/ pretending to be a girl telling people to call me. He had so many calls after 1 or 2 hours that he begged me to stop and had his number changed. I then with the help from a girl he was crushing on tricked him into showing his little not even 4 inch dick. Recorded it and started posting screen shots in rooms when he finally pissed me off enough. Then told him if he wanted to keep annoying me or harassing girls who want nothing to do with him that I would make it so his family saw his little dick and what he does online. He got so mad that he started going to girls he knew I frequented on a troll account of mine begging them to tell him even my name. The girls didn't tell him any thing because they like me. He threatened to call the police on me but I asked him what the police would want more. Me or a pedophile. lol I'll share screen shots some time for proof of the recording and away statuses of his. I have it on the other computer. To me trolling isn't weak stuff. It's an art.

strokinmuhharbl said:
Barely. I'll share a story with you. On this other site some time ago there's a guy in his mid 30s who's a legit pedobear. Tries harassing and capping girls of age and under 18 even. Creepy to the point that I'm a guy and uncomfortable with hearing him talk when he's doing what he does. I posted his number on /b/ pretending to be a girl telling people to call me. He had so many calls after 1 or 2 hours that he begged me to stop and had his number changed. I then with the help from a girl he was crushing on tricked him into showing his little not even 4 inch dick. Recorded it and started posting screen shots in rooms when he finally pissed me off enough. Then told him if he wanted to keep annoying me or harassing girls who want nothing to do with him that I would make it so his family saw his little dick and what he does online. He got so mad that he started going to girls he knew I frequented on a troll account of mine begging them to tell him even my name. The girls didn't tell him any thing because they like me. He threatened to call the police on me but I asked him what the police would want more. Me or a pedophile. lol I'll share screen shots some time for proof of the recording and away statuses of his. I have it on the other computer. To me trolling isn't weak stuff. It's an art.

OK, I have to say it...strokin, I don't hate you...or dislike you. I have no idea why people are spazzing. Can we please stay on topic of the posts/threads. There is ACTUALLY a thread or two dedicated to pissing matches or trollin on strokin, so can we keep it THERE, and get this train wreck back on track.

Just a hint, this topic...yep this one right here :text-threadjacked: its supposed to be about hints tips and questions on camming and MFC, not about strokin (troll or non-troll version) ;)

Eva_ChangeN said:
OK, I have to say it...strokin, I don't hate you...or dislike you. I have no idea why people are spazzing. Can we please stay on topic of the posts/threads. There is ACTUALLY a thread or two dedicated to pissing matches or trollin on strokin, so can we keep it THERE, and get this train wreck back on track.

Just a hint, this topic...yep this one right here :text-threadjacked: its supposed to be about hints tips and questions on camming and MFC, not about strokin (troll or non-troll version) ;)
I know you don't hate me. :3 I was trying to help the OP. Just because I'm a basic and troll doesn't mean I don't know anything. People were trying to discredit my help. :( It doesn't hurt my feelings if countrysquirter doesn't listen to what I think. That's why it's an advice thread. For different people to write what they think and why. Then to discuss it.

countrysquirter should come back and tell us how she's progressing. :) Or even what her profile is.

strokinmuhharbl said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

I know you don't hate me. :3 I was trying to help the OP. Just because I'm a basic and troll doesn't mean I don't know anything. People were trying to discredit my help. :( It doesn't hurt my feelings if countrysquirter doesn't listen to what I think. That's why it's an advice thread. For different people to write what they think and why. Then to discuss it.

countrysquirter should come back and tell us how she's progressing. :) Or even what her profile is.
just need to know where to look, she's at LJ and here's her bio page
http://www.livejasmin.com/perfinfo.php? ... 6524af14f1

Im here! I signed up with MFC and cant WAIT to get started. Unfortunately, I had the monthly "friend" come today so now I have to wait till NEXT friggin week.. Heres my profile on MFC... I have not read through ALL the replies yet, I will try to when the other girl here goes for lunch:)
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Countrysquirt

Oh, wrong thread, but any advice on how the profile looks is welcomed as well, you can pm if youwould like.
THANK you too all replies in this thread, again, I apologize for starting it without searching, and have now used the search function successfully, and will continue to do so from now on. :oops: I tend to avoid drama as much as possible, and being new here, am not familiar with all the regular forum members and am mostly reading for now.

countrysquirter said:
Im here! I signed up with MFC and cant WAIT to get started. Unfortunately, I had the monthly "friend" come today so now I have to wait till NEXT friggin week.. Heres my profile on MFC... I have not read through ALL the replies yet, I will try to when the other girl here goes for lunch:)
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Countrysquirt

Oh, wrong thread, but any advice on how the profile looks is welcomed as well, you can pm if youwould like.
THANK you too all replies in this thread, again, I apologize for starting it without searching, and have now used the search function successfully, and will continue to do so from now on. :oops: I tend to avoid drama as much as possible, and being new here, am not familiar with all the regular forum members and am mostly reading for now.
Basically ignore the 2nd page of this and any reply jupiter made crying.

You should go on MFC while on your period and say "Say hello to my little friend."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wD5TaMf2k

Status
Not open for further replies.