AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissfulSins

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 21, 2016
The Seventh Circle
Twitter Username
@SinsBlissful
MFC Username
BlissfulSins
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/511002/BlissfullySinful/
So I read this thread one time...which I thought was on here but no matter how much I search I can't find it....anyways this thread talked about how a model was watching another model's cam and the girl was painting and often did other crafty, artsy things on cam....

Now I don't paint but I do make kandi (friendship bracelet's out of beads.) I was thinking that maybe I could try doing it on cam one day so that maybe I could be a little different. My cam score is kinda low and I think that is because my hours so I am loooking for ways to bring people in. What do you guys think?

I have a mandala coloring book, and I like to color in it while on cam. I'll often ask my viewers on advice for what colors I should use next and things like that, so they're involved in it with me

Reactions: BlissfulSins
So I read this thread one time...which I thought was on here but no matter how much I search I can't find it....anyways this thread talked about how a model was watching another model's cam and the girl was painting and often did other crafty, artsy things on cam....

Now I don't paint but I do make kandi (friendship bracelet's out of beads.) I was thinking that maybe I could try doing it on cam one day so that maybe I could be a little different. My cam score is kinda low and I think that is because my hours so I am loooking for ways to bring people in. What do you guys think?

Do the bracelet thingy on cam and say after is done highest tipper of the day or high tip until ur finsih gets the bracelet !
i think its a good idea.. i wish i had a talent or a skill but i dont :(

Do the bracelet thingy on cam and say after is done highest tipper of the day or high tip until ur finsih gets the bracelet !

That is exactly what I was going to do!! Also ask them about color combos and saying I can put on it. Maybe highest tipper of the month can get a custom work! I can make some big custom bracelets that people love at the events I go to! If you want I can pm you some videos so you can learn to make the Kandi that I make

That is exactly what I was going to do!! Also ask them about color combos and saying I can put on it. Maybe highest tipper of the month can get a custom work! I can make some big custom bracelets that people love at the events I go to! If you want I can pm you some videos so you can learn to make the Kandi that I make
Sure , ill like to look at it !

I think you should def do it. I've seen your kandi and you are very talented. Offering it as a prize is a great idea, follow up with that!

I was considering getting out my tarot decks when I get back to camming. I'm still learning/memorizing so I would probably take a super low tip (10 or 20 tks?) for a card reading just to get some practice, and maybe add it to a prize jar I'm planning.

I think camming is a great platform for not just participating in hobbies but exploring new ones. And talent is overrated, what's most important is finding something you enjoy and doing that a whole bunch until you don't suck anymore. I completely learned ventriloquism on cam because I was bored and wanted to find something to amuse myself with and it was something I've always wanted to try. I strongly believe that there's an audience for nearly any activity, as long as you're enjoying yourself. I think most people have things they've always wanted to do but never had the time/opportunity, and we're in a great position for that!

Here's a little list to brainstorm with! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies#Indoors I'd like to start sculpting on cam, but I have problems with detail-oriented art in front of an audience. Either I get too involved in what I'm working on and can't be interactive or I neglect it to pay attention to the room. So I think it's best to do smaller less extensive activities that don't require 100% attention. Like candle-making might be cool, or sculpting something simple. The other day I finger painted for a bit and while it's not a masterpiece it was still a fun thing to do and I'll be sending the finished product to the high tipper. I just wouldn't work on something brilliant you're working on outside of camland...I've made that mistake more often than I'd like to admit. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.