AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Holidays in camworld, yay or nay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunasha

Cam Model
Apr 29, 2018
Twitter Username
@lunasha_a
Chaturbate Username
lunasha
Sorry if the title is not really clear haha!

I'm simply wondering what has been the models experience and what viewers think of ''celebrating'' the Holidays in the camworld.

I know not everyone feels happy during this period of the year. I myself don't like the huge amount of waste created and the frenzy of buying tons of useless stuff. BUT I'm still a sucker for decorations and I love the winter feel in general.

What I don't know is how people tend to react to camgirls trying to bring their Holiday enthusiasm into their shows or on social media? Have you generally seen positive reactions? Indifference? For the viewers out there, what is your personal view on it?

I don't have any particular project in mind yet, but I'm still wondering if I should invest time and effort into this or no. Always keeping in mind that people coming to watch my shows might not have homogenous interests of course.

I would think that Sexy Santa costumes might be a little tacky? What about simply wearing a Christmas hat? I also have an ugly sweater I made myself and it's a crop top LOL...could be funny...
The way I'm camming, I can't really decorate around me, but anyone did that and got positive reactions from it?

So yeah, just thought about this and wanted to discuss the topic with y'all :cat:

Reactions: s18CM
My regulars basically begged me to do a Christmas concert GOLD show on my uke... so that’s happening. I also get requests and tips for asl to Christmas music. Plea the tips to put on Christmas music. Last night we played a dreidel game... I think it’s keeing me a float during the holidays

That being said, these are things I do without Christmas. And it really fit into my tip menu anyway. I’ve also let my regulars decide, and will focus more on privates a lot.

So basically I think it depends on your room and how you run it?

So basically I think it depends on your room and how you run it?

Well that's a good question haha! I feel like I'm in the middle between being the casual chatty 'girl-next-door' type and being the shy tease model. I am an introvert and English is not my first language, so it's a bit of a barrier, but once I feel comfortable, I'm able to keep nice conversations with the viewers (well especially on Chaturbate, since on SM it's more a story of freeloaders that I ignore or people who end up bringing me private fast enough).

I did have a guy this weekend (on CB) who started talking about Christmas with me and then he brought me private LOL and wanted me to show him my Christmas decorations! I wasn't expecting that!

Well I guess I'll test the waters with my room then and report back! I'm still interested in seeing what other experiences people have to share!

Thanks for your input girls!

Ahhh I would love to be able to do something like Christmas decorations; I can think of great ideas but I always struggle bringing them together. Sooo, I guess I'll sit this holiday season out:meh: maybe the next holiday...good luck to you tho

I got nothing but good feedback for my christmas decorations on cb. Sure, there will the Grinches coming to cb to evade all the christmas stuff, but screw them. I love it.

I"m extra during the holidays in general, I have a ton of holiday stuff going on in my room. Those who support it, do. Those who don't just don't. They don't usually down talk it though, just joke every so often about my lively Christmas spirit. I think if you like the holidays, don't let cam stop you from enjoying them. Decorate if you want!

I started just before Halloween and decorated heavily for that since I had a ton of spooky decorations already, people loved it. For the Holiday season I just did fall themed stuff in November and now that its December have a more winter theme. Every time I change my room up for a themed show or season its been well received by my viewers. Plus I feel like its more fun for me to hang out in.
I utilized thrift shops, craft stores, amazon and things I just have lying around to keep things budget friendly.
If you love Christmas/decorating in general just go for it! If you're happy in your room they will see that, plus it shows effort and helps create more of a fantasy/unique feel to your room when they visit.

Seems like anything that reminds the visitors of GIFT GIVING would be a no brainer.

As a member, I enjoy the holiday spirit in cam rooms. Some models go all out, while others are a bit more relaxed and may put up a small tree or a couple of ornaments.

Reactions: Lunasha
Status
Not open for further replies.