AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Honest Insight into the Female Mind??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoBelle

Cam Model
Apr 29, 2012
On February 13th (10pm PST), I'll be on cam answering some of the hard-hitting questions about women that you've always wanted to know. Have a question? Post it in this thread, my Twitter, or send me an MFC mail.

Also, if any of you lovely ladies are bored that night, feel free to hang out and give your input as well!!!

Hard-hitting? (Dammit, I hope I don't get banned for this)

Okay, well there's one thing I've basically never had the balls to ask a woman in-person. I've personally known at least five women in my short time on this Earth that have this one fantasy/fetish that just makes me go "tha fuq?".

It seems like out of every four women I meet, there's at least one that has a self-proclaimed "Rape Fantasy" fetish.
Is this a common thing? Or is this some sort of weird pick-up line women started using?

Because if it is a pick-up line, I'm seriously going to kick myself....

Reactions: TacoBelle
Why are womens so catty with each other? All the ones I know in real life are anyway.
What is squirt made of and where does it come from?
Why do so meany womens with small boobs get boob jobs? Small boobs are awesome!
How do I gets a womens to like me? I'm very unlikable.

Reactions: TacoBelle
Status
Not open for further replies.