AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can i delete an offline DM i sent.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2022
Hello. @punkerbarbie can you help me. I was looking at someone's bio and i know they have been offline for a while and they told me they stopped useing cb. But i kinda stalked her and sent her a message to try if DM feature worked. now i want to unsend my DM before she sees it because i know sometimes she still used the site. Can you please help me . I got messed up by new DM feature.

Solution
It is really unreasonable of you to expect someone to go out of their way to, what, delete a generic one-word message you sent? Maybe you feel silly about it now, but it's not a big deal in the grand scheme. It's done, if you feel like you made a bad choice then learn from that and do better in the future.
Sounds like she should see it. I hope you get professional help for your personal issues. Stop visiting this person and camsites in general. This isn't going anywhere good, so put your foot down yourself and get control over your life again.

Upvote 0
Sounds like she should see it. I hope you get professional help for your personal issues. Stop visiting this person and camsites in general. This isn't going anywhere good, so put your foot down yourself and get control over your life again.
She is not a streamer she used to watch me in past. And today when i was wandering between my followed account i saw hers and decided to try dm feature. I thought it wouldnt go through but it did because she was following me as well. And thank you for the advice im considering going to therapy. She also adviced that one day we talked about my issues.

Upvote 0
I will stop visiting cam sites, i was just looking at my followed ones and remembered her and just wrote her "wow". Tbh i also have her instagram account where we only added each other. So the problem is she might think why i messaged her there rather than instagram.

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie can you help? I could not have enough information about this issue. Would she still see it if i disabled my account.

Upvote 0
It is really unreasonable of you to expect someone to go out of their way to, what, delete a generic one-word message you sent? Maybe you feel silly about it now, but it's not a big deal in the grand scheme. It's done, if you feel like you made a bad choice then learn from that and do better in the future.

Upvote 1
Solution
do you think i should tell her that i was looking at my followed accounts tomorrow and came across her and tried if the dm feature worked ,while we play pc games together tomorrow. i am so puzzled. the thing is not the length of the message, the thing is the fact that i came into that page .

Upvote 0
we are still in contact out of chaturbate as well and we sometimes play games and chat while gaming.

Upvote 0
I think the panic you're experiencing is exactly why you need professional help. This sounds like an overreaction. If she watched you in the past on CB, why would it be a problem for you to message her on CB? I don't get your relationship but either way, it's not CB's problem.

Upvote 0
I think the panic you're experiencing is exactly why you need professional help. This sounds like an overreaction. If she watched you in the past on CB, why would it be a problem for you to message her on CB? I don't get your relationship but either way, it's not CB's problem.
I blame noone it is all my fault already. Maybe as you are saying im overreacting and overthinking. Im just thinking about deleting my account and saying her i messaged her when i logged in to delete it or maybe just letting things go without doing nothing more. Thank you for replying also you cant imagine how good it is to have someone who can understand what is going on.

Upvote 0
Only problem is maybe she thinks why i did not text her on instagram and visit her profile there. Idk. Maybe it is not a problem either i wrote just one word to test dm. When it comes to our relationship, she said we were friends. But there were a lot of times where i seemed creepy like the thing i did today and she was still nice to me afterwards maybe she did not care much about it. I hope this will be the same thing as well.

Upvote 0
i know exactly what you need to do OP, go to therapy. cheaper than cammodels. plus learn how to self-care and work on boundaries and impulsiveness. www.betterhelp.com

Im just thinking about deleting my account and saying her i messaged her when i logged in to delete it or maybe just letting things go without doing nothing more.
listen to yourself. this is probably the best thing you can do for yourself at this time. deleting your chaturbate account and letting things go. stop messaging her.

(pls do not dm me)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So long as it's not an insulting one-word, then you're definitely overreacting and worrying over nothing I think.
If it was a random insulting word, why would you do that in the first place? Be it to joke or to literally insult her. Either way, just deal with whatever you wrote. If you must, just send another offline DM and let her know you were simply "testing" the offline message feature.

The only way to delete your messages and history is if you delete your account and have CB permanently remove you from their platform.

View attachment 94586

Damn, did you mean to post that small photo of the steak? 3am here and you made my mouth water haha

Upvote 0
You don't know if she is ever going to see it. You already stay in contact by gaming and chatting. Being worried about sending "wow" to a dormant cb account doesn't make sense. Your anxiety is way out of proportion to the problem. Continue your therapy, drop your account and try to stop worrying about it. If she brings it up tell her you were trying the dm system and thought she wasn't using her cb account. Don't bring it up on your own, that is what would seem weird to most people.

Upvote 1
You don't know if she is ever going to see it. You already stay in contact by gaming and chatting. Being worried about sending "wow" to a dormant cb account doesn't make sense. Your anxiety is way out of proportion to the problem. Continue your therapy, drop your account and try to stop worrying about it. If she brings it up tell her you were trying the dm system and thought she wasn't using her cb account. Don't bring it up on your own, that is what would seem weird to most people.
Thanks i did smaller similar things and she was still normal towards me after those.( like telling her i like her or sending long messages sometimes) l so i think im overreacting. Maybe she will never see it or maybe see but after a long time so probably this changes nothing afterall. Late at night i was in more panic than i am right now. Bringing it up myself probably would be weird yes.

Upvote 0
You need to back off from the internet until you can figure yourself out. This is concerning behavior with messaging people who don't want you to contact them and tell you you need to work on issues.
She didnt say she did not want me to contact her she even texts me ingame sometimes together to play. Only worry was messaging her rarely used cb account after she told me she decreased using cb a lot. (And of course to send a message u need to view that persons bio)

Upvote 0
i know exactly what you need to do OP, go to therapy. cheaper than cammodels. plus learn how to self-care and work on boundaries and impulsiveness. www.betterhelp.com

listen to yourself. this is probably the best thing you can do for yourself at this time. deleting your chaturbate account and letting things go. stop messaging her.

(pls do not dm me)
I never spent money on chaturbate so far i just used it for broadcasting and watching without spending money

Upvote 0
You keep making me curious, was the message you sent something bad/rude/insulting etc?
Was it just a random string of letters and/or numbers so you could test the messaging system? I am not "getting" why you're so bothered and worried by it if it isn't anything rude towards the model, and if she is someone who you chat with and you get on well with.. she will (or should) know - maybe she will even reply asking.

Reactions: savior555
Upvote 0
You keep making me curious, was the message you sent something bad/rude/insulting etc?
Was it just a random string of letters and/or numbers so you could test the messaging system? I am not "getting" why you're so bothered and worried by it if it isn't anything rude towards the model, and if she is someone who you chat with and you get on well with.. she will (or should) know - maybe she will even reply asking.
yes the interior of the message was just " wow" i was just trying dm system. i thought i could not dm because im not a supporter or tipper since she cant take tips. but turned out since we follow each other i could send dm. she is not a model tbh she is a viewer of me i met in april and got along well sometimes. i am not streaming anymore. sometimes she was colder towards me at times. my only worry was maybe it was bad for me to visit her bio (which looks like stalking :)) even though she said she is not using cb as often anymore but still logs in sometimes. she usually overlooks things like this and not make a big deal of them and continue as if nothing happened. im not sure but i thought maybe she wanted to stop talking to me about cb anymore and that s what made me worry. she still does dirty talk sometimes so maybe it is not a big deal maybe she wanted to make me a normal friend and not someone she used to masturbate together.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I replied to your PM here before I saw this thread, thinking it was about another thread relating to the new Chaturbate DM feature....... but response still stands.
And agree with previous replies above.

Reactions: savior555
Upvote 0
yes the interior of the message was just " wow" i was just trying dm system. i thought i could not dm because im not a supporter or tipper since she cant take tips. but turned out since we follow each other i could send dm. she is not a model tbh she is a viewer of me i met in april and got along well sometimes. i am not streaming anymore. sometimes she was colder towards me at times. my only worry was maybe it was bad for me to visit her bio (which looks like stalking :)) even though she said she is not using cb as often anymore but still logs in sometimes. she usually overlooks things like this and not make a big deal of them and continue as if nothing happened. im not sure but i thought maybe she wanted to stop talking to me about cb anymore and that s what made me worry. she still does dirty talk sometimes so maybe it is not a big deal maybe she wanted to make me a normal friend and not someone she used to masturbate together.

If you get on well and she and you sometimes still talk a little, then just saying "wow" isn't a bad or big thing in my opinion, especially if you both get on fine.
You're definitely overthinking this way too much.

Upvote 0
If you get on well and she and you sometimes still talk a little, then just saying "wow" isn't a bad or big thing in my opinion, especially if you both get on fine.
You're definitely overthinking this way too much.
Yes sometimes we still joke around but nowadays she is a bit busy with exams so we dont play much. I disabled my cb account this morning (maybe i shouldnt have idk) overthinking is maming my life so miserable. Maybe it would be better if i did not delete making it look like i did not care about it much while sending dm.

Upvote 0
Dude. You said you stalked her and that what you do sometimes is creepy and she wants you to get therapy. You're kinda stalking and creeping people out on here with actions and you PMing them. A lot of times people are "nice" to those who creep them out because it's a de-escalation and they don't want to directly confront them incase they go flying off the handle. Just stop. You sent a one word DM to a friend you supposedly talk to on gaming still and you're freaking out about it. If I was your friend, I'd be way more creeped out by this thread behavior than the one word message that could easily have been explained on CB.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I never spent money on chaturbate so far i just used it for broadcasting and watching without spending money
Oh a hobby wanker. The worst type of Chaturbate member.

And the fact that was your response to me telling you to get help, big yikes.

Upvote 0
Dude. You said you stalked her and that what you do sometimes is creepy and she wants you to get therapy. You're kinda stalking and creeping people out on here with actions and you PMing them. A lot of times people are "nice" to those who creep them out because it's a de-escalation and they don't want to directly confront them incase they go flying off the handle. Just stop. You sent a one word DM to a friend you supposedly talk to on gaming still and you're freaking out about it. If I was your friend, I'd be way more creeped out by this thread behavior than the one word message that could easily have been explained on CB.
By stalking i mean just i looked at her bio. I did not folloe her to her home something or send unstopping messages everyday. I dont even know what stalking actually means before that. But i get that still i need help about giving people more space and not expecting them to. I stopped freaking out im just sometimes thinking if the situation is as bad as i make it sound .dont know what my behaviour counts as. Never should have i asked this question here it seems. Sorry about the pms as well im not used to this sites using method i shouldnt have pmd you instead of replying here. I did not send more dms there not to disturb further already. I dont even know if she will see it after i delete my account.
Edit: i did not mean to offend any of you apologizez for my behaviour. About the thread thing, i was insecure in myself and decided to take opinions here. Isnt this place for sharing ideas related to cb and get support. I could not share my insecurities related to chaturbate somewhere else since context would not be proper. Im sure she would not see this thread already, whereas she can see my message. How can it be worse than it. You prpbably mean im behaving creepy rather than considering her.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.