AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can I get Manycam to show ONLY an app I have open?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreyaCinn

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 29, 2016
USA
Twitter Username
@freyacinn
MFC Username
FreyaCinnamon
I've been googling this, looking at Manycam FAQs, and searching on this forum, but I can't seem to find an answer.

I want to do a cam session where I'm using Photoshop and taking requests for sketches. I downloaded Manycam and I want to have the main screen be my face, and have my Photoshop window in the corner.

The issue is, when I select the other screen to show Photoshop, it doesn't JUST show the app, but whatever I have open on my desktop. For example, I want have Photoshop on half the screen and MFC on the other half so I can read the comments I'm getting, but when setting it up I can't get the other screen to only show Photoshop--it also shows my MFC window. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.