AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to make setup less of an eyesore and struggle?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
So idk if it's just me bc I have poor vision and cataracts, but I really cannot read my laptop screen from even a few feet in front of me if I'm standing up performing, and it makes me wonder how tf do models do it??? If I'm performing, I find myself having to come up to the screen every couple of minutes to make sure I didn't miss something they've typed, and a lot of times I have. It's so annoying! I try zooming in on the screen bit then it either cuts off some people's messages, or I can barely get anything on the screen, or it makes me unable to type, or makes it harder for me to type, and then I have to readjust the screen each time and it's just a whole entire mess

So idk if it's just me bc I have poor vision and cataracts, but I really cannot read my laptop screen from even a few feet in front of me if I'm standing up performing, and it makes me wonder how tf do models do it??? If I'm performing, I find myself having to come up to the screen every couple of minutes to make sure I didn't miss something they've typed, and a lot of times I have. It's so annoying! I try zooming in on the screen bit then it either cuts off some people's messages, or I can barely get anything on the screen, or it makes me unable to type, or makes it harder for me to type, and then I have to readjust the screen each time and it's just a whole entire mess
Have you tried putting it on a big screen tv/monitor? I know sometimes that can help. I would always use the browser thing to make the font bigger. But yeah, i'd get your vision checked too. I can't see shit without my glasses!

Reactions: AudriTwo
Same......I just told the chat that when I'm performing I won't be reading the screen because it strains my eyes. They understand. When I'm done performing I sit at my desk, put my glasses on, and scroll through the chat and thank and acknowledge everyone. It also helps to have the chat font size set to 'large' if it's available on your platform.

My eyes suck without glasses. I have the laptop screen duplicated on a 2nd 22" monitor/tv on the other side. I also have a wireless keyboard that I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.