AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can you tell if a member has romantic feelings for you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, stalking the model, doing research of who her real name is by coming on ACF and asking if anyone knows her, and offering up sperm for firstborn isn't enough of a sign? What are you expecting those lust-hungry members to do, tip thousands of tokens a day until they drained all of their accounts, maxed credit cards and taken out third and fourth mortgages on house? :p

they normally flat out tell me.

They get clingy/ needy / crazy jealous and in general creepy AF. In general they begin to stalk me and get in my room making stupid comments so all the other guys leave and its just me and him staring at a blank screen. They generally act like total dicks, which shows they do NOT understand my work so i just ban the lifetime out of them and stay away from creeps like that. There is not romantic shit at work, is just work.

I assume that if a person is in my cam room 95% of the time I'm online, that they have developed feelings for me. I assume that because I can't imagine spending that much time listening to someone talk and watching their body move without becoming emotionally attached to how they make me feel. You can't spend that much consistent time with someone without having those kind of thoughts. It happens to me with members all the time. It even happens to me with lecturers on youtube if I listen/watch them often enough.

For me, it ends up being that they stop taking me private and start taking me exclusive. They stay longer. They don't talk about sex until the end of the show. They ask about my life, make conversation, tell me I don't need to "perform."

Usually when a guy does that, he'll start talking about how he "doesn't get on much, anymore" even though he's literally online every time I am. Try to give me his number. Hint at meeting in person.

It can be strange camming, because sometimes you're just simulating intimacy. And when you get someone on C2C a lot, who phones a lot, they can start to feel like a friend instead of JUST a customer. You have to keep your emotions in check...especially when some of your customers are actually hot and actually live close by! Which has happened to me..

I believed that ahrinn guy who spent a lot of time and money in my room back in the day MAY have had romantic feelings. We talked on the phone before, and talked about meeting. That is very unusual for me to do that with a cam site member.

I really don’t know anything anymore. Lol. I thought the guy (not cam-related...IRL) who I’d been hangin’ out with in August/September had those feelings, but he just wanted a fuck buddy, apparently. *shrugs shoulders*

Sorry, I don’t really believe a whole lot of what comes out of men’s mouths anyway (No offense). As they say...ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS.

Reactions: missholly
For me, it ends up being that they stop taking me private and start taking me exclusive. They stay longer. They don't talk about sex until the end of the show. They ask about my life, make conversation, tell me I don't need to "perform."

Usually when a guy does that, he'll start talking about how he "doesn't get on much, anymore" even though he's literally online every time I am. Try to give me his number. Hint at meeting in person.

It can be strange camming, because sometimes you're just simulating intimacy. And when you get someone on C2C a lot, who phones a lot, they can start to feel like a friend instead of JUST a customer. You have to keep your emotions in check...especially when some of your customers are actually hot and actually live close by! Which has happened to me..
Do you consider a member that is more interested in chatting than jerking off to be a concern?

I assume that if a person is in my cam room 95% of the time I'm online, that they have developed feelings for me. I assume that because I can't imagine spending that much time listening to someone talk and watching their body move without becoming emotionally attached to how they make me feel. You can't spend that much consistent time with someone without having those kind of thoughts. It happens to me with members all the time. It even happens to me with lecturers on youtube if I listen/watch them often enough.
this is an excellent response to this question by someone who is a model. I hate when models immediately call a guy a creep just because he has feelings for the model. As long as he doesn't try to act on it it is harmless. Males are more visually stimulated by physical appearance than females. It makes sense a guy would not be in a cam room unless he found the model physically attractive. Since attraction often leads to stronger feelings for guys it is not surprising that guys can have crushes on their fav model or even fall in love. I tend to tip well and as such several models have talked to me outside the cam room on Twitter DM, Skype. After a few months, I learned their personalities, their problems, their dreams. What started as a friendship can lead to stronger feelings for the model. Sometimes the heart wants what is wants and doesn't consult the rational brain. In these situations I kept quiet about these feelings since I know the model does not feel that same about me and I want to respect our friendship. Any model that doesn't think this is an inevitable consequence of being a cam model is delusional. Cam modeling allow you to earn an income but it is hard for members emotionally many times. I admire AwesomeKate for realizing this.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
get in my room making stupid comments so all the other guys leave

Not to you personally, but, damn if I haven't been around a fav and longest 'friend' for a few weeks and her camscore went up 800 points. I say stupid shit all the time (I am just a moron) and maybe that is why they leave or don't show up on normal days when I was there. I hang out and no one comes around. It sucks.I thought i was helping the room by doing chat stuff. Obviously she isn't the problem seeing as people like her. Damn it is tough to think about.

Actually you made me think about my role in all this. Thank you.

Last edited:

Kate, I've watched your cam-vérité show many times and you are so engaging that a "95%-er" is just as likely to be someone who doesn't want to "change the channel" because there is nothing else as good on. Like your name says, you are Awesome!

When they get angry that I’m in a relationship

This absolutely. I talk about my bf a lot and people are usually like "he's a lucky guy, I wish I was him bla bla bla." Which is normal. But when it moves to them being clearly bitter about him that's when I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.