AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do guys cum more

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2023
Hey, looking to get into solo camming but as slightly older I don't cum as much as I use to. Do male models use supplements to help cum more or eat something specific to help have more ropes of cum.

Thanks in advance

Hey, looking to get into solo camming but as slightly older I don't cum as much as I use to. Do male models use supplements to help cum more or eat something specific to help have more ropes of cum.

Thanks in advance
Some pointers I've learned over the years aside from the basics of not smoking, reducing alcohol levels and a well balanced diet you an try :

D-aspartic acid supplements​

Tribulus terrestris ( Medical Herb)​

and lots of vitamin C and D . ALSO LOTS OF WATER I mean like 4 full glasses a day minimum.
Hope that helps a bit

Some pointers I've learned over the years aside from the basics of not smoking, reducing alcohol levels and a well balanced diet you an try :

D-aspartic acid supplements​

Tribulus terrestris ( Medical Herb)​

and lots of vitamin C and D . ALSO LOTS OF WATER I mean like 4 full glasses a day minimum.
Hope that helps a bit
Awesome thanks. Will give it a go 👍

and lots of vitamin C and D
Both of these have minimum and maximum safe ammounts. It's smart to check vitamin levels before supplementing them (although with vitamin D it is true that most adults who don't live in very sunny countries and/or don't spend a lot of time outside need some supplementation at least in winter months, it is still a good idea to check your levels and consult with a medical professionnal) and it's not smart to reccomend supplementing "lots" of anything to anyone unless you are their doctor.

Actually, OP please don't take any supplements random internet person tells you to take without consulting with a medical professional.

ALSO LOTS OF WATER I mean like 4 full glasses a day minimum.
4 glasses a day is 1 liter of water. It is not lots and way under actual reccomendations for adults. Of course we intake other fluids with our drinks and food during the day, but 4 glasses a day is still very small amount.

Alright, so the trick is you get two big tablespoons of cayenne pepper, some people add paprika but that's just personal prerefence, then two raw eggs, 1 cup of vodka and you shave a truffle into this as it's simmering, with the eggs beaten in.
On a tuesday night drink the concoction in one swallow while whipping your penis with a goatskin thong.
I've never heard of this not working, but if it doesn't you probably missed something or used a pleather thong.

Alright, so the trick is you get two big tablespoons of cayenne pepper, some people add paprika but that's just personal prerefence, then two raw eggs, 1 cup of vodka and you shave a truffle into this as it's simmering, with the eggs beaten in.
On a tuesday night drink the concoction in one swallow while whipping your penis with a goatskin thong.
I've never heard of this not working, but if it doesn't you probably missed something or used a pleather thong.
You missed while standing on one leg facing south under a full moon...if you do that then I am sure it will work.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.