AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I pay tax in Canada as a webcam model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyj

Aug 2, 2021
Is camming legal in Canada? And how do I pay tax if km earning more than $13000? Thank you.

Camming is legal in Canada. For taxes i would use something like SimpleTax as it's fairly simple. You would just ad a T2125 form to your return, where you will indicate your camming income as well as your expenses. For industry code you can use 519130. If you file your return and find out you owe tax I believe you can just pay through your bank app by adding the CRA as a payee.

Camming is legal in Canada. For taxes i would use something like SimpleTax as it's fairly simple. You would just ad a T2125 form to your return, where you will indicate your camming income as well as your expenses. For industry code you can use 519130. If you file your return and find out you owe tax I believe you can just pay through your bank app by adding the CRA as a payee.
Should I tell the tax agency that I'm a sex worker or what?

Is camming legal in Canada? And how do I pay tax if km earning more than $13000? Thank you.
I have HR BLock do mine. I have to pay $540 to get it done, as it is so technical. You have to pay all your benifits etc. I save $100 a week for taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.