AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I prevent my family from being able to find me on Snapchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't connect your phone number, allow it access to your contacts, etc. They can't see who you're viewing and/or friends with, also turn off the quick-add option in settings, make sure your location is off, etc.

Don't connect your phone number, allow it access to your contacts, etc. They can't see who you're viewing and/or friends with, also turn off the quick-add option in settings, make sure your location is off, etc.
I already gave Snapchat my # and allowed it to access my contacts. I thought that access to contacts was required to use it :(

I already gave Snapchat my # and allowed it to access my contacts. I thought that access to contacts was required to use it :(
Nope! I know you can turn off the access but I don't know if it will stop anyone from being suggested to add you, sorry. I have like... no contacts in my phone just in case. I don't trust ANY of these apps.

Reactions: JickyJuly
  1. Tap in the top right-hand corner of the Profile screen.
  2. Scroll down to the 'Who Can…' section and tap an option.
  3. Choose an option, then tap the back button to save your choice.

the option for quick add helps them not see you. However, I think only your friends can see who you're BFF's with. I would also say maybe start a new snapchat. If you paid for the snaps, you can always contact the models and ask if they can delete your old account and add a new one.

This is why I own two phones hahahaha.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
If you go into settings and click on your phone number there should be a setting that allows for people to find you through your phone number. Check that the box for it is not ticked and if it is not they shouldn't be able to find you.

I would make a new snapchat account, then make sure you're going through all the settings mentioned above.
Make your name random. (Not your real name)
Don't enter phone number.
Don't allow it access to your contacts.
Turn off quick add.
Set to Ghost Mode (so friends cannot see you on the map)

Status
Not open for further replies.