AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how do I setup bitcoin as a payout method on stripchat & chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2022
I haveca bitcoin account through cashapp can I use that? how do I use it?

I haveca bitcoin account through cashapp can I use that? how do I use it?
Cash App wouldn't be my first choice as a place to store my Bitcoin, but you can definitely use it. You should see "View Bitcoin Address" under "Deposit Bitcoin". If you click that, you'll see a long string of letters and numbers. That's the address you need to copy into your payment settings on whichever site you're using (definitely copy and paste--you don't want any typos!) And that's pretty much all it takes.

Once you get the deposit, you can sell it for USD and use your account as you normally would.

Cash App wouldn't be my first choice as a place to store my Bitcoin, but you can definitely use it. You should see "View Bitcoin Address" under "Deposit Bitcoin". If you click that, you'll see a long string of letters and numbers. That's the address you need to copy into your payment settings on whichever site you're using (definitely copy and paste--you don't want any typos!) And that's pretty much all it takes.

Once you get the deposit, you can sell it for USD and use your account as you normally would.
on stripchat do I paste it in the address field under Country? that's the only field available to put anything in.

To follow up, the reason why using cashapp as your bitcoin wallet wouldnt be recommended is if your cashapp gets closed for any reason, then you will loose all your BTC too. The safe option is to use a wallet that you have the keys for (usually a 12 word phrase) this way there is no 3rd party in control of your funds.

on stripchat do I paste it in the address field under Country? that's the only field available to put anything in.
Once you enter in the country (should be a dropdown if I remember right) there should be an option to paste in your wallet address.

To follow up, the reason why using cashapp as your bitcoin wallet wouldnt be recommended is if your cashapp gets closed for any reason, then you will loose all your BTC too. The safe option is to use a wallet that you have the keys for (usually a 12 word phrase) this way there is no 3rd party in control of your funds.

Once you enter in the country (should be a dropdown if I remember right) there should be an option to paste in your wallet address.
what place should I use, I dont know much about bitcoin?

what place should I use, I dont know much about bitcoin?
The country you input should be the country where you live, in the input for the address you just need to paste in your wallet address.

The country you input should be the country where you live, in the input for the address you just need to paste in your wallet address.
Which wallet would you recommend I use? I now have a coinbase wallet. is it better to use?
i need to use a wallet that converts to usd dollars on a debit/credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.