AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I start off on a show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2017
Hi cuties,

I was wondering what I should do when I first start my show? I am eager to play but I can't until the users start tipping. Should I just sit and chat while showing some skin? Should I have my tits out to get more traffic? I changed my goal to:watch me play with vibe for 100tokens. Is that asking too much when I only have 38 followers after two broadcasts?

Talk people up and be engaging get some fun games going with fun prizes search around this forum for info.

Are you doing a full on cumshow with your vibe for 100 tokens? If so you are under selling yourself for sure I think.

Don't be afraid to try other sites. I hated cb and could never get people to tip! Too much free stuff going on everywhere on that site!

Reactions: MrSwoob
Well i am working on cb and i do like this :
Squirt show every 1000 tks
I have a tip menu that i do not ever make exceptions
Pvt is 60 tks per min always
I keep people in the room speaking with everybody , audio always open i rarely type and i ask tks for pm
I do not block the greys even if they are annoying but as long as they can writte in room they stay there and droll ( so i have more members in room and i go up on the pages) Also i answer to the greys if they are nice to keep the conversation going and the room alive, i also yell at them :))))
I do not stay fully dressed. My best is the very hairy pussy so i put it in the camera to make them droolll and stay in the room. For all others requestes i have the tipp menu that is not very cheap but also not expensive :))))
I spend minimum 6 hours online with very short breaks for cigarette or eat ( max 5 min)
I do not post banners with tip and also my moods are forbidden to do this
In pvt i do not accept spy - makes members feel special that you make a certain show for them only ( 60 tks per min ) and makes the other members curious. Also you avoid getting negative votes if a damm spy didnt like the show or a report ( in worst case) Also members become confident that nobody can know their secrets ( good paying members appreciate this a lot)
I have shows that i make them pvt only including the special fantasy ( playing mom, daddy , etc evryone what is up too) and even if someone in free chat willing to give a big tip to have a show that is for pvt i refuse because then i will not be special for pvt.
I act natural , i do not fake and i treat them like are my friends , remembering names and personal stuffs. I say hello and welcome back, long time not see, how are you etc....
Moods are only members that tipp , they are not allowed to block people like they want . They may block very rude people or advertising
If i do not reach my goal is no show, no exceptions at all.
And the most important thing is PATIENCE and good answers ( brain before nude even if you stay nude) also do not forget to respect your schedule and to be online even in the bad days .
Cb is a site where circus is at home so to make money you have to be a good clown in a nude woman suit:)))
Also make only shows that you are comfortable with. Because if you do not like what you do members can feel you and you loose them. Also the members that study you before tipping will apreciate you that sometimes comes a NO from your mouth and will respect you and finally tip.

I had an account first where i was a static model, i hardly understood what cb wants.
The GOLDEN RULE : do not sell yourself cheap , because the nice guys respect the girls that respect themselves.
Also i work on cb only so they get my entire attention
Another important thing is to use the #tag to make the people find you quickly. But also is recomanded to tag yourself only with the things that you realy have and do otherwise the good paying members will run away considering you being desperate and not fair.
This year i opened a new account and i applied what i also wrote and wow now cb work just fine.
May 2017 ( first month new account ) 1457 $
Juny 2017 ( 2 month ...) 1672$
July 2017 ( 1-15 july period ) 1646 $

If you have more questions i will ask gladly and i will try to help as much as i can.

Last edited:
Well i am working on cb and i do like this :
Squirt show every 1000 tks
I have a tip menu that i do not ever make exceptions
Pvt is 60 tks per min always
I keep people in the room speaking with everybody , audio always open i rarely type and i ask tks for pm
I do not block the greys even if they are annoying but as long as they can writte in room they stay there and droll ( so i have more members in room and i go up on the pages) Also i answer to the greys if they are nice to keep the conversation going and the room alive, i also yell at them :))))
I do not stay fully dressed. My best is the very hairy pussy so i put it in the camera to make them droolll and stay in the room. For all others requestes i have the tipp menu that is not very cheap but also not expensive :))))
I spend minimum 6 hours online with very short breaks for cigarette or eat ( max 5 min)
I do not post banners with tip and also my moods are forbidden to do this
In pvt i do not accept spy - makes members feel special that you make a certain show for them only ( 60 tks per min ) and makes the other members curious. Also you avoid getting negative votes if a damm spy didnt like the show or a report ( in worst case) Also members become confident that nobody can know their secrets ( good paying members appreciate this a lot)
I have shows that i make them pvt only including the special fantasy ( playing mom, daddy , etc evryone what is up too) and even if someone in free chat willing to give a big tip to have a show that is for pvt i refuse because then i will not be special for pvt.
I act natural , i do not fake and i treat them like are my friends , remembering names and personal stuffs. I say hello and welcome back, long time not see, how are you etc....
Moods are only members that tipp , they are not allowed to block people like they want . They may block very rude people or advertising
If i do not reach my goal is no show, no exceptions at all.
And the most important thing is PATIENCE and good answers ( brain before nude even if you stay nude) also do not forget to respect your schedule and to be online even in the bad days .
Cb is a site where circus is at home so to make money you have to be a good clown in a nude woman suit:)))
Also make only shows that you are comfortable with. Because if you do not like what you do members can feel you and you loose them. Also the members that study you before tipping will apreciate you that sometimes comes a NO from your mouth and will respect you and finally tip.

I had an account first where i was a static model, i hardly understood what cb wants.
The GOLDEN RULE : do not sell yourself cheap , because the nice guys respect the girls that respect themselves.
Also i work on cb only so they get my entire attention
Another important thing is to use the #tag to make the people find you quickly. But also is recomanded to tag yourself only with the things that you realy have and do otherwise the good paying members will run away considering you being desperate and not fair.
This year i opened a new account and i applied what i also wrote and wow now cb work just fine.
May 2017 ( first month new account ) 1457 $
Juny 2017 ( 2 month ...) 1672$
July 2017 ( 1-15 july period ) 1646 $

If you have more questions i will ask gladly and i will try to help as much as i can.
This is incredibly helpful! Thank you so much for you detailed and well thought out advise. I am going to study this and follow every thing you said. I know the only way to succeed is to follow the other Trail Blazers like yourself. I have so much respect for all of you. This truly feels like a sisterhood.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.