AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you change the prices on Xmodels.com?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a little Google search for you and I found a review website which, in the comments section, there's lots of discussion about some people able to change their rate and some can't.
Some models say you have to have over 100 hours online to change it but then some say they have more than that, and still can't do it.

But then some state you must be in the top 750 best performing models to be able to change the rate - some models say they definitely can change the rate themselves.

Source: https://www.wecamgirls.com/reviews/xmodels/

The best thing to do is ctrl+f and search the page for keywords such as "change". This is the word I searched for and it showed 7 results of the discussion, you ladies may put more effort in and read through more to find answers,.
The ones I saw were from 2020, so they could very well be relevant, or possibly outdated.

I think you can't.
All models have the same price
Do you know when it says guest, with out a name, can they pay, or are they not members?
I did a little Google search for you and I found a review website which, in the comments section, there's lots of discussion about some people able to change their rate and some can't.
Some models say you have to have over 100 hours online to change it but then some say they have more than that, and still can't do it.

But then some state you must be in the top 750 best performing models to be able to change the rate - some models say they definitely can change the rate themselves.

Source: https://www.wecamgirls.com/reviews/xmodels/

The best thing to do is ctrl+f and search the page for keywords such as "change". This is the word I searched for and it showed 7 results of the discussion, you ladies may put more effort in and read through more to find answers,.
The ones I saw were from 2020, so they could very well be relevant, or possibly outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.