AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you handle telling a user you won't or can't fulfill their request?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbmodel777

Banhammered
Nov 22, 2019
Thread title says it all. Would love to hear your answers as I've become insecure in my own lately. Thanks.

Respond with specific scenarios or without and maybe how it makes you feel to see the user leave.

"I don't offer that." and move on.

I don't feel any kind of way about them leaving because it ain't a good fit. There's a lot of things I don't do, and there's 1k+ other models online, one is bound to offer what they're looking for.

not a model.

It sounds like your looking at the person leaving as a loss of a potential sell. But it wasn't a potential sell at all. It was just some one wasting your time. This happens all the time in business. Half of business is knowing when to cut bait and walk away.

If you have no standards, people will take advantage of you. And they'll just walk all over you. It's not worth it.
You should only do what your comfortable doing; because doing it is would be much worse.

My experience is if you make a big deal about it, they'll make a big deal about it. So honest, short and sweet, direct and to the point. It's not confrontational. It's just mater of fact, no. no anger, no excuses, Nothing to debate or question.

Some times it can be useful to keep the conversation moving. Maybe suggest a service you do offer that might be similar or related. Or just something you do do. Some people are going to be not interested and move on, but that's just how it works.

I don't do crushing, but I do offer balloon popping.
I don't do BDSM, but I do offer spankings.
I don't do that. But I do have a fap video for 200 tokens.

I don't take it personal when they leave. You can't please everyone & I'd rather someone who isn't a good match with me leave and find someone else instead of the dudes who don't take no for an answer or have me do something that makes me uncomfortable.

Every shift I'm on someone asks if I do anal. Every single time. I say "Nope sorry", they leave and someone else comes in and takes me private. I don't have any bad feelings about it. I hope members find the models they're looking for and I'll even recommend other models I know that offer stuff I don't.

Thread title says it all. Would love to hear your answers as I've become insecure in my own lately. Thanks.

Respond with specific scenarios or without and maybe how it makes you feel to see the user leave.

Think of it like you work at a retail store, some items will not be in stock. Just say you don't do that one. Otherwise, let me deal with them.

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.