AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you handle the celebrity...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2010
outside your window looking in
A friend of mine has been having trouble with someone that is a pseudo celebrity that has apparent immunity from the BAN at mfc and he's been giving her a lot of grief in public chat since she can't ban him she has her PM's set to friends only but she still has to put up with it in free chat, Was wondering if anyone else has had to deal with this kind of member and how you handled it?

Hmmm. That's bizarre. Um. Put him on ignore and ask all my regulars to do the same. If anyone bitches about him "Put him on ignore, he's just angry he has a small cock & I won't do a humiliation session for him in private."

wow- MFC gives special status to certain people??
understandable from a business perspective, but not fair to the model when MFC states that Models have complete control of their rooms etc...
I would probably send MFC support a message with the Member Name & Conversations & ask about it & see if there is anything else that can be done...

If u don't wanna "rock the boat" & he isn't taking that hint(obviously) then I would try to 1st make a deal with him for tips & a show... be like "ok baby, if this is how u like to get frisky...tip XXX tokens or go PRVT & I will try to live ur fantasy" if something like that doesn't work--- tell him ur taking PRVT's only & set ur cam on something else & try to ignore him... another option is like what was said... humilate him beyond humiliation... "big man can talk shit.. u makin up for small plumbing downstairs?" "u told me how much u liked it with a 10inch dildo in ur ass, we gonna do that again tonight? cam2cam?"
think of things that might get to him, use his info to turn it around on him.. if he gives you ANY bits of useful info about him, his life, job, likes & dislikes-- turn that into your advantage, be strong & get rid of him! If he doesn't chat about it-- start asking questions.. maybe blow up his PM box..lol

Hell- if its that bad, maybe some models will come & help ya! I don't mind at all! I helped a new girl out when someone was clearly taking advantage of her... don't care for that too much

I had that happen with one guy, would manually type his name in and within a min he would be back in my room. Iggy didn't work either. I emailed MFC with a screen cap of how nasty he was being and then he got bounced. I figure its not MFC but someone who somehow has proxy servers that scramble their IP addys so the system can't keep up. It literally would only be 45 secs to 1 full min that he would stay banned before he would be back. I didn't show him I was frustrated tho. Never give them the satisfaction ;)

Reactions: Just Me and bob
I had a D list celebrity contact me through email once asking me to star in his 'calendar'. I belittled him and threatened his reputation until he didn't want to talk to me anymore and he left me alone. Not the same as MFC but hey, it might work.

i've heard of some people using anchorfree to get around the ban issue. not sure how it works, but it could be he is using it.

i'd suggest ignoring is the best way. the guy wants attention. if he gets none he will probably move on after a bit.

It sucks when you can not get rid of someone. I banned a stalker who then got really ugly with me recently as a form of retaliation. This "person" continued to taunt me from the sidelines tipping 6 tokens with comments of things I was saying in my room at that moment. Apparently members can still see what is going on in models rooms even if you banned and ignored them!? Perhaps from the lounge or something. Is this correct guys.. gals in the know??

Good luck in contacting MFC support. I sent 4 emails before I got a canned "we are looking in to it" response. I wrote a follow up email and still have not heard anything back. pfft.

luvsyou said:
i've heard of some people using anchorfree to get around the ban issue. not sure how it works, but it could be he is using it.

i'd suggest ignoring is the best way. the guy wants attention. if he gets none he will probably move on after a bit.

I'm pretty sure MFC banning is based off of IP addresses. This is how people can get around it. Guys use certain programs that hide IPs, change IPs every 10 minutes, or just give a different location IP.

GIRLS ALSO NEED TO REALIZE THESE PROGRAMS CAN ALSO BYPASS THE "LOCATION BLOCKER"!!!! I have Illinois blocked, but I somhow end up with guys from Illinois in my room. I've talked to a few of them and they've told me what they use. Some actually just use MAC computers. Some MACs offer some type of IP protection.

Reactions: bob
HaileyJade said:
luvsyou said:

I'm pretty sure MFC banning is based off of IP addresses. This is how people can get around it. Guys use certain programs that hide IPs, change IPs every 10 minutes, or just give a different location IP.

GIRLS ALSO NEED TO REALIZE THESE PROGRAMS CAN ALSO BYPASS THE "LOCATION BLOCKER"!!!! I have Illinois blocked, but I somhow end up with guys from Illinois in my room. I've talked to a few of them and they've told me what they use. Some actually just use MAC computers. Some MACs offer some type of IP protection.

I'll bet some of them are using proxy servers to access MFC too.

But Hailey is right- MFC bans IP addresses. It does not ban the name. Therefore, it's very possible to get around the ban and region blocks.

Region blocks you can't do much about except just deal with it. If they end up being good people, then you probably have nothing to worry about.

If they're getting around bans, probably the best thing to do is take examples of what they're saying in chat, send them to MFC admins and let them know that you believe he's using something to get around being banned. And then put the attention whore on Ignore and advise everyone else in the room to do the same.

Now, here's a little website administration knowledge for you- those running any site can track IP addresses of their visitors, what pages that IP address is going to AND pull up where the IP address is from. It won't be too detailed 99% of the time (they wouldn't be able to pull up the specific address of where we live based off of it), but they could see city, state and country.

If MFC admins can see that an IP address of one member is changing every 10 minutes or is just irregular, they'll probably ban that account outright and not let him back in at all.

Are we not saying this person's name out loud for a reason?

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Mikeythegeek said:
Now, here's a little website administration knowledge for you- those running any site can track IP addresses of their visitors, what pages that IP address is going to AND pull up where the IP address is from. It won't be too detailed 99% of the time (they wouldn't be able to pull up the specific address of where we live based off of it), but they could see city, state and country.

If MFC admins can see that an IP address of one member is changing every 10 minutes or is just irregular, they'll probably ban that account outright and not let him back in at all.

In an ideal cam girl utopia, MFC would have 24/7 LIVE support and a staff that would not blatantly ignore emails regarding safety concerns (as in my case). To those in the know- Is contacting an Admin directly on the site better then emailing model support? I have yet to try to add one to my friends list (I assume they are inundated with crap from models and members alike and would not be able to get to me.. after all, there is only how many of them.. 3-4?) I did send an email to one of them directly and unfortunately did not get a response. What is the likelihood that the few hours a week I work the one I tried to add will be on and even respond to me>??

KillerKunt said:
In an ideal cam girl utopia, MFC would have 24/7 LIVE support and a staff that would not blatantly ignore emails regarding safety concerns (as in my case). To those in the know- Is contacting an Admin directly on the site better then emailing model support? I have yet to try to add one to my friends list (I assume they are inundated with crap from models and members alike and would not be able to get to me.. after all, there is only how many of them.. 3-4?) I did send an email to one of them directly and unfortunately did not get a response. What is the likelihood that the few hours a week I work the one I tried to add will be on and even respond to me>??

I've tried to PM Aaron and Leo before, not on friends list so I got bounced. boo.
LovelyLemon said:

Even though I'm usually hesitant to put people on blast, let's hear it.

AmberCutie said:
KillerKunt said:

I've tried to PM Aaron and Leo before, not on friends list so I got bounced. boo.
LovelyLemon said:

The name of the guy in question is Dipset_87 and he admits to being one of the Gotti family, ( Teflon Don ) he has been in and out of this girls room quite a bit and had made friends with her to the point of her adding him to her YM list and then he turned into a whining cunt if she didn't answer his messages. He has been making an ass out of himself in her room and so far there has been a few of her regulars that have been sending e-mails to Leo and Katie, not sure if Aaron has been added to the list of people info being sent to, if enough people complain, maybe something can be done

If he was a member of the Gotti family I would imagine this would be something they wouldn't do. After all, this basically makes him a target for legal action which would draw unwanted attention to them.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
AlexLady said:
How exactly can she not ban him? Can she not click his name?

Maybe she can ban him manually, by typing it out in her options?

Ive noticed that guys can do that, block you from being able to click on there name. So i just log out and enter them manually.

GreatDane said:
AmberCutie said:
KillerKunt said:

LovelyLemon said:

The name of the guy in question is Dipset_87 and he admits to being one of the Gotti family, ( Teflon Don ) he has been in and out of this girls room quite a bit and had made friends with her to the point of her adding him to her YM list and then he turned into a whining cunt if she didn't answer his messages. He has been making an ass out of himself in her room and so far there has been a few of her regulars that have been sending e-mails to Leo and Katie, not sure if Aaron has been added to the list of people info being sent to, if enough people complain, maybe something can be done

It's rather annoying when guys try to "impress" us models by telling us what they do, who they are or how much money they have. I noticed those guys to be the cheapest of them all.

I've dealt with this character before, we did a private once upon a time and then it looks like we had a conversation about how it's creepy when he constantly tries to get skype/msn/whatever information and constantly claims to just want to get to know me as a person, not a sex object, and the blah-blah-blah I'm not like these other guys, blah-blah-blah, I want to get to know the *real* Amy, blegh. Doesn't look like he caused me any grief though.

It strikes me as unlikely MFC would grant carteblanche to anyone other that their administration, I mean even if this character was a blood relation it wouldn't make sense to grant him any level of immunity from the site. It seems illogical that Leo would volunteer to give him any level of protection from models, and it would be odd for someone to *ask* for that. I mean, it's a sex chat site, MFC admin might think that having a "celebrity" among the premiums *might* give them some marketing exposure among the wanna-be-gangster-rapper-former-reality-tv-show-"star" demographic (ha), but it would serve no logical purpose to give him immunity from banning. Its not uncommon for organizations to gift things to celebrities in exchange for tweets and plugs, that makes sense, but immunity from banning based on celebrity makes zero sense from a business perspective.

***Damnit, I was really hoping it was Andy Dick lolz***

LovelyLemon said:
I've dealt with this character before, we did a private once upon a time and then it looks like we had a conversation about how it's creepy when he constantly tries to get skype/msn/whatever information and constantly claims to just want to get to know me as a person, not a sex object, and the blah-blah-blah I'm not like these other guys, blah-blah-blah, I want to get to know the *real* Amy, blegh. Doesn't look like he caused me any grief though.

It strikes me as unlikely MFC would grant carteblanche to anyone other that their administration, I mean even if this character was a blood relation it wouldn't make sense to grant him any level of immunity from the site. It seems illogical that Leo would volunteer to give him any level of protection from models, and it would be odd for someone to *ask* for that. I mean, it's a sex chat site, MFC admin might think that having a "celebrity" among the premiums *might* give them some marketing exposure among the wanna-be-gangster-rapper-former-reality-tv-show-"star" demographic (ha), but it would serve no logical purpose to give him immunity from banning. Its not uncommon for organizations to gift things to celebrities in exchange for tweets and plugs, that makes sense, but immunity from banning based on celebrity makes zero sense from a business perspective.

***Damnit, I was really hoping it was Andy Dick lolz***

If it was Andy Dick, I would have hunted him down already

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but this guy is laughable. He's on twitter claiming to be John Gotti Jr, but he's a nobody. He's from Toronto and his entire twitter page is him asking any and every girl he fan find to skype with him.

I don't think any of these "celebs" are celebs, I had a guy claiming he was chad kroeger, he was adamant about it, even tipped quite a bit first time. Within a couple of days he went psycho on me. He also told me all the stuff like he has shares in mfc, that he was going to get me banned from mfc etc various other stuff. Some of the stuff he said was pretty funny, but fucking freaky at the same time! Anyway, model support just told me he's a scammer.

For starters, seeing as anyone could claim they're a "celeb" online, unless they got their arses on cam no one would even believe them, so why would mfc grant them special privileges? Unless they were spending a vast amount of cash, well maybe, but not banning privileges, that doesn't help anyone! Bans are there for a reason, they encourage members to behave. If a model wants to ban a member it's because they're causing trouble/making them uncomfortable.

If he were that celeb, he wouldn't be going on about it on a camsite and being a complete douchecanoe to every model around. I'm sure celebs do come to mfc, but I bet they keep bloody quiet about their identities, as pretty much everyone on mfc does!

GreatDane said:
AmberCutie said:
KillerKunt said:

LovelyLemon said:

And this makes him a "celebrity"? :think:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
GreatDane said:
AmberCutie said:
KillerKunt said:

LovelyLemon said:

I think Dipshit_87 would be a much more appropriate member name for him. :whistle:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.