AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you Ramen Noodle?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillybean

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 28, 2013
FL, USA
Twitter Username
@JillybeanCams
MFC Username
Jillybean
Streamate Username
Jilly_Bean
When I ramen noodle I usually make it according to the directions on the package except I:

-Cut a carrot into matchsticks and throw that in the pot.
-Do the same with half a cucumber
-Dice a little onion and throw that in (especially for beef noodles, mmmm)
-Maybe add a slice of ham (not lunch meat, real ham), or some flower-shaped fish cakes (called naruto).
-After boiling the noodles for 2 minutes I add the seasoning, and crack an egg and drop it in, letting it cook for 2 minutes.
-Drip a little sesame oil (or chili oil if it's spicy noodles) and you have yourself some serious gourmet shit!

c62TDVB.gif

Sometimes I'll drain the noodles before adding the boiled veggies and seasoning. That way the seasoning sticks to the noodles. I usually do that with my korean noodles which are meant to be eaten that way.

I know so many people eat ramen noodles differently so I'm just curious, as I sit here nibbling away at my lunch. :)

I tend to make a stir fry with them!

Just throw cooked noodles in a pan / wok with oil (I like using sesame oil) soy sauce, oyster sauce, meat of choice and veggies of choice. I tend to use about half a packet of the seasoning for flavor, but it can get suuuper salty if too much is used.

I have tons of cut up Vidalia onions at a time. I have that because of reasons.
So I saute the onions in a teriyaki marinade and then start the water for the ramen. Once it starts boiling, I add both sauteed onions and pasta. I cook for the three minutes and then remove some water.
I pour in bowl and throw on the sauce and add 2 drops of soy sauce.
If I'm feeling fancy I'll grill up a chicken in the onions and do that too. :D
(I use Chicken flavored ramen)

I often make Ramen according to the package but then I add sauces to it like I would with Pho!

Usually hoisin sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, sometimes hyangshin sauce and LOTS of sriracha. Sometimes I'll add an egg too. YUM!

I want to do a special night where we watch Tampopo and then make ramen just like they do! Everyone should watch that movie, it's fantastic!
tumblr_m16a4f9Dwj1qaiz7oo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6zyjvAfQn1qhm0qco2_500.png

Unf, ramen. I could eat it all day and night, practically lived on the stuff for about a year at one point. So good, and so many things you can do with it! My favorite way to make it is using beef or oriental flavor ramen with 1/2 the seasoning packet added before the noodles. Then after adding the noodles, I also like to throw in:
~ Frozen Steak'ums (tear it up and mix it in, the meat is really thin and cooks perfectly)
~ Frozen spinach
~ Little bit of sesame oil

Cook that down until the noodles are almost done, then add:
~ One egg - depending on my mood I either 'scramble' it in the broth or just crack it on top and cook it 'over-easy' to mix in later
~ Slice of processed cheese

The end result is hearty, delicious, and makes enough for me to eat a couple of times over. It reheats really well too! This can also be made with leftover meat cut up into chunks, a little bit of fish sauce in lieu of sesame oil, or a veggie other than spinach. I also occasionally will use creamy chicken ramen with chunks of chicken+peas and carrots+a little bit of cornstarch to make something that tastes almost like chicken casserole.

And let's not forget that you can crumble up uncooked ramen in a sandwich bag, mix it with the dry seasoning powder, and make it a delicious salty. Adding some raisins and nuts turns it into a sweet-and-salty trail mix too!

I just microwave them after adding Old Bay Crab seasoning and BBQ seasoning. Yes, I know. Salt.

I boil some frozen peas/corn with the noodles, drain it all, and add either the packet or some of my own spices. And sriracha. Always sriracha.

I dump a bunch of Costco's frozen Normandy mixed vegetables into the pot with the msg packet and about twice the recommended water, and boil it with the noodles. Then, I drain off most of the broth, so I have just enough to cover the noodles and veg, I add some fish sauce and red pepper flakes, and then I eat that shit with an egg roll or potsticker!

My only deviations are to use less water and I cook the noodles for only about a minute. That way I get nice firm noodles and really flavorful broth. Usually the amount of water the package suggests makes the broth taste really weak and watery to me. Yuck! Gimme dem salty noodles. :handgestures-salute:

Being pregnant ruined 2 things for me ramen noodles and diet coke. They both taste like chemicals when you're gestating which is a pretty good indicator that they are not meant to be eaten. The diet coke culprit is obviously aspartame (which is pretty much poison), but what is in the noodles that makes them the devil?

JickyJuly said:
Being pregnant ruined 2 things for me ramen noodles and diet coke. They both taste like chemicals when you're gestating which is a pretty good indicator that they are not meant to be eaten. The diet coke culprit is obviously aspartame (which is pretty much poison), but what is in the noodles that makes them the devil?

Not sure Jicky but from reading this it looks like your body may have been sending you the right message.
:shock:

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/regio ... 1408220162

Microwave chicken ramen noodles like a boss/broke person. Lightly scramble egg in pan, add noodles and some soy sauce. Cook for one minute and then add back to broth. Tasty and delicious.

Or if I am making beef/oriental. I fry up 3 slices of bacon. As I am doing that I use half water, half beef broth and boil that. Then add either seasame oil or a little bacon grease and noodles, cook till tender. Cut bacon strips in half and add to bowl. Add a handful of scallions to bowl and chili pepper flakes.

On the subject of sodium content. Yeah those little packets are loaded with it. I don't eat instant ramen every day. Or even every month.

Lately, I usually make a huge stockpot of homemade chicken stock weekly and use that for soups, fluffy eggs, and ramen. Not that that's much better. :p

KayleePond said:
I often make Ramen according to the package but then I add sauces to it like I would with Pho!

Usually hoisin sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, sometimes hyangshin sauce and LOTS of sriracha. Sometimes I'll add an egg too. YUM!

I want to do a special night where we watch Tampopo and then make ramen just like they do! Everyone should watch that movie, it's fantastic!
tumblr_m16a4f9Dwj1qaiz7oo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6zyjvAfQn1qhm0qco2_500.png

Can I kiss your nose cause you mentioned Tampopo? **giggles**

I love the sex+food scene. When the guy puts an yolk in his mouth and pass to the girls mouth without breaking it... they keep playing like this for a while... and... it makes me horny and I have no fucking idea why! love it :h:

I was making dinner tonight (which was ramen) and I thought of how my mom makes them. I gag at this but thought I would share anyways.

Make chicken ramen in the pot normally, drain off most of extra water. Add a can of drained tuna, some cheddar cheese(or american if you are poor like us) and then...ugh.... ranch dressing.

Granted I have had some tuna casseroles made with ramen, but the ranch dressing is just... yuck!

I usually try to have Miso around my house, so I like to use that instead of the flavor packet with instant ramen. Sometimes I like to boil an egg and add that. If I do use the little flavor flavor packet, I'm pretty simple and I like a little Shoyu (Soy Sauce) or red chili flakes. If I have scallions around I'll throw that in.

But my absolute favorite thing to add in...Kimchee!!! (I like to have it in the house...I'm a bit addicted. I also like to put it on my burgers)

hapa74 said:
I usually try to have Miso around my house, so I like to use that instead of the flavor packet with instant ramen. Sometimes I like to boil an egg and add that. If I do use the little flavor flavor packet, I'm pretty simple and I like a little Shoyu (Soy Sauce) or red chili flakes. If I have scallions around I'll throw that in.

But my absolute favorite thing to add in...Kimchee!!! (I like to have it in the house...I'm a bit addicted. I also like to put it on my burgers)
Oh, goodness! My local Korean grocer stocks a type of instant noodle that consists of Ramen plus a kimchee flavor packet...love it! But my grocer informed me that it's really not like kimchee...then his wife, Song, stepped up and offered to make me some kimchee...and the next time I visited their store, along with my groceries in the bag, she threw in a jar filled with kimchee. Super nice folks, they even drove me home a couple times when my car was being fixed so I didn't have to haul my groceries for half a mile. :)

hapa74 said:

I've never tried kimchi on burgers. Sounds so good. Must buy burgers now.

Nordling said:
hapa74 said:

Oh, goodness! My local Korean grocer stocks a type of instant noodle that consists of Ramen plus a kimchee flavor packet...love it! But my grocer informed me that it's really not like kimchee...then his wife, Song, stepped up and offered to make me some kimchee...and the next time I visited their store, along with my groceries in the bag, she threw in a jar filled with kimchee. Super nice folks, they even drove me home a couple times when my car was being fixed so I didn't have to haul my groceries for half a mile. :)

As the guy that walks to and from the store every time, if they did this to me, they'd have a customer for life.

DuoShi said:
Nordling said:
hapa74 said:

As the guy that walks to and from the store every time, if they did this to me, they'd have a customer for life.
Once my mom insisted on buying me a grocery cart so I didn't have to carry bags home from the grocery store and for awhile I was the person that walked to and from the store with a rickety little red basket on wheels. I felt kind of silly but my mom told me all about how her mom used to have one and that they're totally great. :lol:

I just saw this thread and LOVE that other people have seen Tampopo!!!!!!

I always add tiny rounds of carrot, scallions (the white AND the green part), bean sprouts, nori, and an egg. Occasional ingredients include Bamboo shoot, straw mushrooms or shiitakes, and pork/ham/bacon. Fishcakes (naruto) are kinda hard to come by/pricey for me, so I almost NEVER have them unless I am at a ramen place.

I like a little soy or teriyaki sauce from time to time, same with chili or sesame oil, but usually avoid sriracha, hoisin, lime, or other sauces that would make it too similar to Pho. If I want Pho, I'll get/make that instead.

I've never put kimchi in my ramen, but I might try it next time.
Also, for your viewing pleasure…

As odd as it may sound...try it out!

First break up the ramen (beef flavor), in a non-stick pan place in some butter and drained can sweet corn. Drain a can of vienna sausages, wash them off really well under hot water to remove some of the sodium. Cut into slices and fry in pan with corn until both are golden brown. After both are golden brown, add noodles and cover in a layer of water, allow to boil until most of the water is gone and noodles are cooked. Add in seasoning packet and enjoy!

It's fucking. Delicious.

Reactions: Autumn_LoL
Status
Not open for further replies.