AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do You Take Your Coffee?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like plain black cold brewed coffee. That used to be the only way I'd drink it. However, in the last several months, I've gotten on the bulletproof train. So I start my day with a hot cup prepared with butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and a little stevia. But you can bet I'd drink this cold too, if the temperature didn't inhibit combining the ingredients.

I like it because I don't really feel like eating until later in the day, my stomach doesn't agree with solid food early on. But the bulletproof coffee is satiating and energizing. Haven't tried it with eggs... That might be a little too out there for me. :haha: I currently take L-theanine supplements, perhaps I'll pour my caps into my coffee one of these days and give that a shot.

I can't do bulletproof coffee, it gives me wicked heartburn.

I also just hate coffee, unless I'm drowning the taste in a ton of creamer. At a restaurant, it's 3 creamers, 2 splendas. At Starbucks, it's whatever sounds good, though it's often an iced caramel macchiato.

A little bit of heavy cream, sometimes some sugar free syrup. My favourite is an Americano with the cream steamed in, or an iced cold brew with cream and a little sugar-free cinnamon or hazelnut.

Preferably cold, over ice with a splash of cream and some sweetener. I also love bad for me calorie laden delicious, cold, creamy, frothy, extra espresso added life saving coffee

Sumatra, half and half, Sugar in the Raw.

But I'll never turn my nose up at instant, with a nice glob of sweetened condensed milk!
Espresso with ice and sweetened condensed milk is my favourite!!

Not a coffee drinker, never could acquire the taste for it. I do drink green tea on occasion, with a drop of honey in it.

That being said, I always keep some coffee in the house in case I have guests who drink it. My electric drip coffee maker died a year ago, so I went out and bought an old fashioned percolator style. It's designed for camping more than stove top. But, it works the same on both.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The question randomly made me think of this:

I don't like coffee. Like poison it tastes! I'll occasionally drink it for caffeine purposes, but actually it usually makes me pass the fuck out an hour after drinking it. If I do drink it, anything that masks the poison.

Here are some options for you guys, though (the butter coffee reminded me, because I know it's in one of the older entries): https://puttingweirdthingsincoffee.com/

@Lintilla if you don`t like coffee try this it will mask the taste a lot.
Put in a big mug max 2 cm coffee , add boiled milk till a bit below the edge of the mug and fill the rest with whipcream it will mask the taste but still give you the caffeine boost

@Lintilla if you don`t like coffee try this it will mask the taste a lot.
Put in a big mug max 2 cm coffee , add boiled milk till a bit below the edge of the mug and fill the rest with whipcream it will mask the taste but still give you the caffeine boost

I mean, I'd rather just add a pack of aspartame and suffer than add that much dairy and sugar, especially when in the end it wouldn't end up being much caffeine compared to tea, which I actually like.

I actually DO like a dirty chai now and then, though. Honestly not sure if it's a Starbucks term? Was introduced by various Starbucks workers I've known, haven't heard it anywhere else. Chai latte + espresso shot (chai latte might be Starbucks enough already?) That's also a ton of sugar...

I remember hearing about the bulletproof coffee on Rogan's podcast years ago. And then about a year or so ago I met a guy in my beer club that was really big on it as well. I told him he was literally the first person I had met that was actually using it. He almost convinced me to try it out, but I still decided against it.

I didn't really drink coffee until about 3 or 4 years ago just because it's readily on hand in the office. I tend to just drink it black with a couple of packets of sweetener. And because I don't really like hot beverages I pour my coffee over ice. Occasionally we get a sweetener called NJoy in the office and I always chuckle because of said toy that I've seen camgirls use.

I actually DO like a dirty chai now and then, though. Honestly not sure if it's a Starbucks term? Was introduced by various Starbucks workers I've known, haven't heard it anywhere else. Chai latte + espresso shot (chai latte might be Starbucks enough already?) That's also a ton of sugar...

At Smokey Row (Iowa coffee shop), it's called a voodoo Chai. Fucking GREAT when you hate coffee but need caffeine.

Just treated my mom to an Horchata Almond Milk Frappucino at Starbucks and it was topped with cinnamon we came home and added a double shot of her homemade espresso to it and HOLY SHIT was it amazing.

I ended up drinking half since it was a large or whatever the fuck Starbucks calls a large and I'm prescribed gabapentin which just so happens to potentiate anything taken with caffeine so I'm fucking juiced up and whoever calls me first on my phone sex line is gonna get FUCKED like they were inside me right now I swear to mercury my ruling planet.

Gabapentin did diddly squat for me other than making me sleepy and they started me out with 1k milligrams. Coffee/caffeine is the same way, I can drink a pot of coffee then take a nap with no problem.
'Tis fun to abuse on occasion. When taken with caffeine and over more than 2k milligrams it's a nice little body high with a clear a racing mind.

In most halfway houses I lived in it was banned for that reason. The slang term for it I learned from the Bahhstn and Jersey kids was "Red bulls and Johnnies".

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
'Tis fun to abuse on occasion. When taken with caffeine and over more than 2k milligrams it's a nice little body high with a clear a racing mind.

IIRC, I was up to almost 3k with no positive results. Pregabalin works way better for me, most of the time.

ETA: BTW, I tried the blended egg in coffee thing and it was surprisingly ok. It made the coffee thicker and syrupy like but tasted ok without any other additives.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Not picky. I like good coffee, I tolerate shit coffee. Cold, hot, black, sugary, creamy, whatevs. Caffeine, gimme! Ideally, some sort of international delight, and hot.

I like coffe but i prefer more black or green tea , makes me feel more good and usually i eat before drinking tea or coffe . Also i like to watch something cute or play with my dog when i wake up , having a dog is the most beautiful thing , make your day amazing

Very strong & black :happy:
I'm OK with most other versions, but that is hands down my favourite way to drink coffee. Always has and always will be!

Status
Not open for further replies.