AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How in MFC do I post colorful ads/banner in my Chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigi Noir

Banhammered
Apr 15, 2020
Hi again...now I read the 3 threads on under 'Banner's on MFC forum here and need help to post colorful ads/ banners in the chat and I am a little stuck!
I read this one: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/how-do-you-put-banners-on-charlesbot.26538/
I made the banners on Imgur and all, but going to 'user chat images' and uploaded them through MFC ( and they were in good taste) it's been a week and they still haven't chad clearance of my banners .
Then trying the way through Charlesbot the way the model (Picnic) said in the thread it worked but it came out too small.
Is there a simple effective way to put banners in the chat?
Thanks so much....

I forgot one more thing tooo......
And how do you ad links to the banner for people in the chat to click them too?

Thanks so much.....

Upvote 0
And how do you ad links to the banner for people in the chat to click them too?
You can't do that. The only ones that link will be auto ones from Share. Any share album/collection/club link you post in chat will link to the share page for that album/collection/club.

Upvote 0
I never got the first part answered on the how to: this is my post before that one:
Hi again...now I read the 3 threads on under 'Banner's on MFC forum here and need help to post colorful ads/ banners in the chat and I am a little stuck!
I read this one: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/how-do-you-put-banners-on-charlesbot.26538/
I made the banners on Imgur and all, but going to 'user chat images' and uploaded them through MFC ( and they were in good taste) it's been a week and they still haven't chad clearance of my banners .
Then trying the way through Charlesbot the way the model (Picnic) said in the thread it worked but it came out too small.
Is there a simple effective way to put banners in the chat?
Thanks so much....

You said:
You can't do that. The only ones that link will be auto ones from Share. Any share album/collection/club link you post in chat will link to the share page for that album/collection/club.

I have seen other girls post outside links actually...it's all understandable.

Upvote 0
I have seen other girls post outside links actually...it's all understandable.
Yes you can post outside links, but you can't make a banner into a clickable ad for an outside link in your chat room.

I never got the first part answered on the how to: this is my post before that one:
Because other than wait for MFC to approve your banner, I don't know what else to tell you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.