AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long did it take MFC to respond to your app?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gingersnap

Inactive Cam Model
May 1, 2012
Newbe here - I just submitted my app the other day to MFC and I know it says to allow at least 24 hours to 2 days which I'm now in the 2nd day. Should I go ahead and send them a follow-up email or just wait?anxiously awaiting, Thanks!

I believe it took me 2ish days. MFC accepts models really quickly. I'd wait until tomorrow and then send a really nice follow-up e-mail. MFC support is notoriously not nice to people who are not really nice to them.

Reactions: gingersnap
Evvie said:
I believe it took me 2ish days. MFC accepts models really quickly. I'd wait until tomorrow and then send a really nice follow-up e-mail. MFC support is notoriously not nice to people who are not really nice to them.
Thanks, I was thinking I should wait but it's good to know about being really nice when I do. :angel7:

Status
Not open for further replies.