AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long do you stay in a model's room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Per session, how much time do you spend in a model's room?

• Less than 15 minutes

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • 15-30 minutes

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • 30 minutes - 1 hour

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 1-2 hours

• 2-4 hours

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • 4+ hours

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I never leave

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2015
Reading about countdown goals has made me wonder how long members spend in a model's room. I assume models know what they are doing with their countdowns, but I often don't expect to be in the room long enough to see them finished. If the model is planning countdowns around a shift that can last several hours, how long are members planning on staying in the room?

If I'm really IN the room (i.e., participating, tipping), an hour to an hour and a half tops.

I am usually on way past the length of the average model shift...so not an issue, but a good question.

I picked 30 minutes to an hour. I may stay in longer. It depends. I find that most happenings on any cam site don't interest me as much as they used to, so I bounce around rooms a bit while doing other things.

Reactions: MDouble00
If i am surfing rooms, seconds. If it is a model I have bookmarked 5 -10 minutes, or more. If it is a Friend 30min to 2 hours.

To be honest:
- If I'm not planning on tipping I'm signed out and can have a room/rooms up for the entire night, but I'll also be doing other things like watching tv, chatting with buddies, playing games, etc
- But if I'm signed in, for a majority of rooms I'm in I've either tipped or am planning to tip and want to see a count finished. Problem with that is it can easily last 3-4 hours since I really dislike carrying public shows by myself and I'm not the type to tip "just cause".

This is really interesting. When I started camming, members would stay in the room until I logged out. They were there for the whole broadcast and think this was true of many rooms.

Guys used to get things out of the way then settle down for the evening to watch MFC. Now they fill a spare hour or so before doing stuff. A few years ago watching MFC was "the stuff."

When I'm on my premium account I will watch my favourites until bedtime (mine or hers) or I will room hop, 10 minutes or so in each until I find a new favourite.

i've kinda given up on surfing for now. i have a few favorite models, and at least one is usually on during my free time, so i tend to be in a room for 2-3hrs.

I've honestly spent the most time in merziamaes and snugglepunks room because they had given me so much of their time . But other girls intrigued me enough to keep my attention too , which is a task with my ADD. So yeah I'd say I'd spend nearly the whole time they are on cam watching .

Been around so long I do not really surf much myself anymore, occasionally. As far as room times, the models I support I am on from the time they log on until the time they log out, I tend not to hang out in a models room unless I am actively participating, so yeah unless it's a camathon or something of that nature I am in their room'(s) from start to finish. Most of the models I watch usually do like a three hour shift tops maybe a tad more here and there.

In my experience camming on SM and MFC, I've found that most users stay 10 min - 30 min. On SM, most users come into your room, get their show and leave. On MFC, I've found users can stay for an hour until they leave. Of course, hardcore regulars are different but this is just the norm that I experienced.

I only go to a handful of rooms, but I tend to stay the whole time the model is on unless I have prior plans.

I'm not a dedicated regular in any particular room at the moment, though I used to be in the past, where I would log in when a fave girl logged in and log out when she finished. I would be hanging around for pretty much any time up to around the 4 hour mark, which was her average shift duration on most days. Nowadays, if I'm on and find a room I like the look of, it can be anything from 30 mins to 4 hours, depending on the room and whats occurring.:clap:

I don't really understand why some guys never log out though. Unless of course they are zombies or just capping perhaps... but surely not! :think:

:)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I have trouble saying how long I stay in a room myself but the happier and more comfy the model is the longer I wanna stay and I would say the same of myself. I have found that having an actual discussion is a lot easier to keep their attention, as well as music.

Reactions: Snowie1969
I don't really understand why some guys never log out though. Unless of course they are zombies or just capping perhaps... but surely not! :think:

:)

Can confirm, am zombie.

Actually, just happened that a little community kind of formed around that room (with that model's help, mind you). Quite a few of us who never really leave because it's almost become a second home.

Reactions: Magnolia
Depends on the model, but I can stay for quite a bit of time,

Status
Not open for further replies.