AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long to stream/ broadcast for?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it depends on your circumstances. If you are starting you, stream as much as you can, especially if you have the new tag. Otherwise try to stream for at least 3 hours.

Upvote 0
2 h 3x a week atm. I probably spend 20 min taking pics, 1 hr editing and 20 min posting pics 1x a week. Makes it less that 8hrs a week work. It's my full time job, I don't do anything else.

Upvote 0
That will vary from one to another, but many do put in alot more hrs these days, probably
I guess it depends on your circumstances. If you are starting you, stream as much as you can, especially if you have the new tag. Otherwise try to stream for at least 3 hours.
Your on an adult website & your twitter links to a 5yr old girls account? Thats extremely creepy, disturbing & wrong

Upvote 0
wow when I broadcast /stream my room is filled with all models that are broadcasting I know that's normal but it really does not help bring people in the room.

Upvote 0
wow when I broadcast /stream my room is filled with all models that are broadcasting I know that's normal but it really does not help bring people in the room.
Seems to be the norm that one, with the odd non broadcaster joining, leaving etc
Always made me wonder why, other then trying to get more people for there rooms.
Cause chances are thier not watching as they definitely don't chat lol

Upvote 0
Depends on what's going on, anywhere from 2 hours to 14 hours every single day. Average is about 4 hours.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.