AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long will I have the new model tag on my picture?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanessaJade

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 15, 2013
I'm on the last step of verification to get my MFC profile started. I've read that it's very important to take full advantage of this stage. Im still learning & researching as much as I can before I submit the final documentaion to get my account up and going on the website. I'm afraid that I wont have enough time to get all of the information and questions I need to succeed at getting a high score during this crucial phase.

How long will I have the new model tag on my avatar photo until I will no longer be considered new?
Does the "new model" clock start ticking as soon as I am approved or do I have time to start it when I want?

One of the reasons I ask is because I know that some of the big questions I have will be answered in the model only section of this forum but I dont have my account set up fully yet. I cant get to the model section until I can PM and all the other requirents for the model account here.

Thanks so much! This forum has been hugely helpful for me already! :clap:

Evvie said:
Ten hours of live broadcast.

(It's 10, right?)

I thought it was 8... regardless, it's definitely based on how long you're doing the live broadcast, nothing else. Bookmark:

Model Admin

doing stuff in there doesn't affect your new model tag, and it lets you edit your profile and check your mfc mail, as well as post to the news feed and other fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.