AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many do you spend monthly on your promotions?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2017
Hi Models,

I saw a lot of models requesting different services (profile design, banners design, personal site development...etc) or using different sites/apps to promote their profiles or their vids/photos.

What's your monthly budget to promote your services/products?

Thanks
B

for my part it's ... 0$ ... i work 2-3 hours a day and count of what i have to offer and try/hope add more followers, i think that most of the member no read bio .. why i say that ? they always ask for answer that i've already wrote in my bio lol ... so .. this is it .. and i don't have time to work on that

$0 - I can do all that on my own anyways. I just choose not to cause I'm lazy :p

Reactions: SaffronBurke
My only expenses right now are my Adobe subscriptions - i use photoshop and premiere to make banners/edit videos (including promotional ones)
Occasionally i'll pay an assistant to help me upload to various sites. I don't want to disclose how much I pay but i pay per clip uploaded/posted.

When i go to conventions I spend about $20-50 on promotional items (photos to sign, business cards).

I dunno if paying for my site hosting/domain counts?

Beyond that, the only other sites/apps I pay for are things that are management tools rather than promotional things. I pay for a to do list app ($30 a year) and I pay for a budgeting application. Once in a while if I'm overwhelmed I'll pay someone to edit a video for me so i can focus on other things. That's happening rarely now though as my skills have increased. I also pay a bookeeper rather than doing it myself cos my brain explodes. I used to pay a house cleaner so I could focus on spending those three-4 hrs a week making money not cleaning my house. I know it might sound weird to call a 'cleaner' a business expense but when i can pay someone $75 to clean my house and I can make $100 -$500 in that amount of time, it's a welcome trade off to me. The key there is to keep myself focussed on using that time productively.

I used to pay for camyourway when it was a thing. If i wasn't the owner, id pay for CammodelExpress ($20 a month) for my profile on MFC.

I pay for the pro version of Canva, and site hosting.

I don't think I'd ever pay a service/site that's sole job was promotion, though. I like being more self-sufficient than that, and in control of what is put out there in terms of advertising for my brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.