AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much of the action happens behind the public view? How much hidden influence have big tippers and PMs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2017
Montreal
antoniahernandez.com
Chaturbate Username
cordltx
Hi,
first, thank you very much for being generous with your knowledge. I have learned a lot from reading the forums!
Ok, my question. In your experience, how much of the show is influenced by what happens on a non-public view? I mean, how much of the show is modulated by PMs and non-public requests from big spenders?
Thank you!

Reactions: DoD404
Hi,
first, thank you very much for being generous with your knowledge. I have learned a lot from reading the forums!
Ok, my question. In your experience, how much of the show is influenced by what happens on a non-public view? I mean, how much of the show is modulated by PMs and non-public requests from big spenders?
Thank you!
I notice that in your intro, you said that you are doing research here. What type of research are you doing and for what purpose? Do you work for a marketing agency, are you doing academic research?

For me, none.

Reactions: MarieElise
It looks from the member's website link, that it's some type of art research. Their work is actually, imo, fascinating.

So to answer the initial question; for me, on streamate very little of my GOLD show, or private shows are influenced by invisible communication. Unless an invisible member is tipping w requests, in a public gold show, that person has very little influence over my performance in a group show. Regular tippers, and show buyers, who communicate via PM, are likely to exert influence (within certain bounds) on their next private show w me, only. The bounds of their influence is different depending on the individual, and their individual fetishes/ likes etc, and as well as with how much time and money they have spent with me over the long term. So it varies, incredibly with me, on an individual basis.

If an individual has similar, or complementary, fetishes to myself, and has spent a lot of money and time on me, over the long term. They are likely to have a bigger influence over my performance, in general. If an individual has spent a lot of time and money over me, in the long term, but I cannot relate to their likes... they will have next to no influence on my performance. However, I am more likely to put in extra effort to be polite, and sugar coat my honest responses, toward that person.

Last edited:
You can't really make generalizations. Every host does things differently and even different days can be different if a host is just in the mood for public or private or even depending on the audience.

For me 100% of the action is in private sessions. I don't do public nudity or flashes.

Thank you very much for all your answers! Sorry if I was not clear enough about my background/aim. I do academic and art research on sexcams, particularly on CB. You can see part of it here . I understand that there's a lot of exploitation from academy and I don't want to perpetuate that. I am also a graphic/web designer so I can exchange conversation/insights for profile design, etc.
Thank you again!

It looks from the member's website link, that it's some type of art research. Their work is actually, imo, fascinating.

So to answer the initial question; for me, on streamate very little of my GOLD show, or private shows are influenced by invisible communication. Unless an invisible member is tipping w requests, in a public gold show, that person has very little influence over my performance in a group show. Regular tippers, and show buyers, who communicate via PM, are likely to exert influence (within certain bounds) on their next private show w me, only. The bounds of their influence is different depending on the individual, and their individual fetishes/ likes etc, and as well as with how much time and money they have spent with me over the long term. So it varies, incredibly with me, on an individual basis.

If an individual has similar, or complementary, fetishes to myself, and has spent a lot of money and time on me, over the long term. They are likely to have a bigger influence over my performance, in general. If an individual has spent a lot of time and money over me, in the long term, but I cannot relate to their likes... they will have next to no influence on my performance. However, I am more likely to put in extra effort to be polite, and sugar coat my honest responses, toward that person.

:h: !

I have definetly experienced times where it was obvious that there was a lot going on behind the scene.
Also been a part of it...

There's ofc also performers who work for studios that can give directions and affect the show.

From what I've understood tho it seems like the general consensus is that it's best to be as inclusive as possible.

I have definetly experienced times where it was obvious that there was a lot going on behind the scene.
Also been a part of it...

There's ofc also performers who work for studios that can give directions and affect the show.

From what I've understood tho it seems like the general consensus is that it's best to be as inclusive as possible.

Thank you, great insight

Status
Not open for further replies.