AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How often do you masturbate off cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2011
Hadn't been on ACF in a while and while I was poking around this morning the question "I wonder how often these girls actually masturbate while they are off cam and not working?" popped into my head... So? Ladies?

I'm glad this wasn't your first post... It would make it seem like you were looking for free wank material (which you still could be, but then it'd make more sense to see whoever is online now). In any case you'll find the same variation here as you will from googling the answer. Since, we're all girls.

Personally I do it about five times a week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 415
I feel that how often cam models masturbate off cam will correlate exactly with how often women masturbate in general.

Sometimes I do it everyday, multiple times a day. :shifty:

Then other times Ill go a month or so without doing it aside from camming

:twocents-02cents:

Tons.

Every night before bed I typically masturbate, have sex, or mutual masturbate. Sharing the Hitachi ftw.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Used to it was every day, once a day. No more, no less.

Now....never. I actually can't remember the last time I masturbated off cam or just because I felt like it. My hormones are screwy right now though.

It takes me a while to orgasm on cam, so I tend to try to 'save up' for camming sessions, if you will.
But apart from that... yeah, about 5 times a week. A few years ago it was minimum twice a day. Some months I will have zero horniness and other months I'm insatiable.

This is kinda off-topic, but...

I had a dream last night where I couldn't stop jerking off. Like, I couldn't physically let go of my penis. I had to go to work like it and I was walking around jerking off and getting really embarrassed by people's stares so then took to looking for a secluded place to cum. Only every time I found one, someone would make their presence known and I'd have to look elsewhere. The dream ended before I found a place to cum.

What does this mean? :?

At least 1-2x before I get on cam. I like already being a little horny before getting online. :) I then maybe play 1-2 more times during the day offscreen... So... off cam, tops, 4-6 times a day? Minimum, 1-2 times.

Non camming days are either "super cumtime!" days for me, or not at all.

Yeah... high libido. :lol:

I'm sure this is different with every woman as well as every model. But in another post I mentioned a model friend of mine is in semi retirement or at least in a break. We talk almost every day. Her lack of on cam masturbating has raised her horniness level off the charts. I actually did phone sex for the first time ever when talking to her earlier this week.

I called her up, asked her how she was doing and she said horny. She wanted the "details of my current clothing and positioning of my body. Next thing I know, i hear some heavy breaths and some cute behind the breath moans. So i joined in and asked her what she was doing and as she answered, I started playing too. I'll keep the details between us but she sent a video and a pic of the aftermath. She came thicker than I had ever seen her do on mfc. It was like yogurt. I think she needs mfc to keep her balanced. :-D

I think most models, like my friend, probably would masturbate a lot more but while they are working, their cum is worth too much to waste it willy nilly on self gradification.

The best way I can think of it is think of model's orgasm like a checking account. Sure she can spend a little on herself and family (ok in this analogy, husband/bf) and friends, but she needs to save enough to pay the bills.

RoseCavilla said:
I'm glad this wasn't your first post... It would make it seem like you were looking for free wank material (which you still could be, but then it'd make more sense to see whoever is online now).

nawww... if i was looking for "free wank material" I'd have been more pery and phrased it like "you dirty girls... how often do you finger bang yourself?" :lol: this was just a legitimate "how does the other half live" type question

AnaVictoriaXO said:

lol... so you're a bing masturbater :-D

I work streamate, does it count if I'm finishing myself off after a private stopped short? Does it count if I'm doing it after a private that left me not-horny so I can be horny on cam again? Does it count if I'm just doing it between shows to do it, even though I'm still logged in?

(for reference, streamate has a break button, so I get 10 mins between shows, and it only takes 5 to cum from start to finish...)

If the camera has to be completely off and it be outside normal work hours, there's one week each month where there will be a couple masturbation sessions. Usually. Except, for some reason, I'm always really horny in late March / early April, and will masturbate every couple days for a few week... (this actually just ended for me. At least, I think it's over... x.x)

Of course, there's always weeks where I did nothing but masturbate on-camera, in which case, I don't masturbate off-camera.

So it really depends on three things:
-how horny am I?
-did camming satisfy it, not satisfy it, or make it worse?
-is my sex life satisfying it, not satisfying it, or making it worse?

Yes, I have been known to, after the sex is done, wait for my partner to leave, then fuck myself some more before getting on camera. That usually means I don't make much, because I couldn't wait, but then, I also don't make much if I do wait and hop on cam desperate for a show...

Of course, there's one week a month where I don't touch myself, hardly touch my partner, and do my best not to think anything sexual at all. This makes it so much sweeter when that week is over.

Reactions: CharlotteLace
At least once a day or I get uncomfortable and cranky. Usually more though, if I have the alone time.

bodisha said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Lol, what does this mean? :think:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
bodisha said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Lol, what does this mean? :think:

I'm thinking it's a typo and he meant to say binge.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
To me, it's just like "the more you get, the more you want". I usually do it between 2-5 times a day and a mandatory one before going to sleep. I'm usually relaxed before bedtime, since I get myself warm baths and stuff, but I like to do it before sleeping. If my bf stays, then I'll have regular sex that involves mutual masturbation, of course; but still, after a good live session with him, I find myself to need that "me" time before sleeping.

Reactions: BettyBallistic
Status
Not open for further replies.